Alexandria

Ann
"Ann!" Rick grinned a half smile and brought me into a big hug. I smiled, hugging him tightly back.
"Has he hurt you?" Rick whispered in my ear and I shook my head. "I've got it under control." I replied, but before I could say anything else, Negan walked up behind me with his hand on my shoulder.

I could tell he was trying to intimidate Rick. But the look in Rick's stare showed he wasn't afraid to stand up to Negan. "You miss us, Rick?" Negan smiled, but Rick remained quiet. "Cause I was telling Ann, I couldn't wait to see those piercing baby blues again." Rick still said nothing and I turned around looking at Negan. He could tell I was telling him to stop and he toned it down a bit.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to collet. olé Ann here missed that pregnant chick." I knew that was the best i was going to get from his "toned down" demeanor so I took the chance to change the subject and focus on the real issue.

"Can I see, Maggie?" I looked at Rick and he nodded his head. His eyes were still on Negan and I could see the hatred. Almost the idea Rick was thinking, driving his red machete into Negan's skull. Can I blame him? No. I wanted that too at one point.

"She's with Glenn at their place." I nodded my head and began to make my way to their house.

Negan strolled past Rick and followed me. I knew he had to stay close, for his uncertainty whether Rick or someone else would open fire on him. I mean, he did come here by himself. I understand why he might be worried. "We aren't staying long, I can tell Rick doesn't like me anymore." He smirked and I rolled my eyes, finding my way to Glenn and Maggie's front porch.

"Stay here." i turned around to Negan and stopped him from entering. "Why? Planning an assassination? I am outnumbered." He looked at me, but I shook my head. "I think we are passed trying to kill each other. I just don't want her getting upset and believe me, if she sees you she will."

I could see him thinking and quickly nodded his head. "I trust you, Ann." His words took me back but it wasn't the most appropriate time to talk about this. "Thank you, Negan." I smiled and slipped into the door.

"Glenn!" I yelled and ran into his arms, giving him a bone crushing hug. "Ann, what are you doing here?" He let go and smiled as I shook my head.

"Long story, can I see Maggie?" He nodded his head and I followed him up the stairs.

"Maggie?" Glenn poked his head through the door before we both walked in. "Ann?" She slowly got up from the bed and I ran over to her and kneeled before pulling her in for a hug. "I can't tell you how happy I am to see you." She hugged me tight and I let go, looking at her. "Negan, he drove me over here." I smiled, already knowing what she was going to ask.

"Why?" Maggie questioned and I knew I couldn't tell her. Not yet. He's my husband and I'm hoping to slowly change him back to the man he used to be? No, not the right time.

"I annoyed him enough with my missing you guys." I looked back at Glenn who was walking towards me. "We are coming to get you. It just as to be at the right time." Glenn sat down next to me and grabbed my hand. "It won't be the right time. The sanctuary isn't like the places we've been before. It's much bigger and more confusing."

I knelt up and slung the bag off my shoulder and began going through it. "We won't just leave you there." I knew they were worried. If I were them, I'd have already broken me out. But I couldn't risk it. them, or Negan.

"Listen to me, I'm not staying there forever. But this is the best situation for everyone right now. You guys can figure out a plan to protect yourself from the Saviors. When the time comes, I will come home when it's safe." Before the conversation could continue, I grabbed my present for Maggie and held it up.

"I got these for you awhile back. Thought you could use em for the little guy, or gal." I placed my hand on Maggie's swollen stomach and she held the small fabric of the baby clothes in her hands.

"Oh!" I remembered and grabbed the bottles and other baby products I found. Placing them to the floor. "I didn't know what to get in detail, but I thought you could use all of this." I looked back to Maggie and she was smiling, weakly.

"Please, let us bring you home soon. It isn't right when we are separated." She let a tear slip and I leaned up to wipe it away. "We'll be together again soon. But safety is always first. You are my family, and you guys are all that matters."

After I said my goodbyes, I walked out and wiped some tears away. I missed them so much. But I know if I just work with Negan, I'll have my husband back. I can make this better.

"Finally! What were you delivering the baby in there?" Negan walked up behind me and I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Shut up." I started to walk down the stairs as I heard a small excited yell and Carl ran over. "Ann!" He wrapped his arms around me and I returned the hug. "Damn, boy. Have you had another growth spurt since I've been gone?" I smiled and he chuckled before letting go. "Probably looks like it." His smile was bright but his expression changed as he noticed Negan behind me.

"Carl." I softly said as I saw him go for his gun. "Don't, not now." He let go of the handle and Negan stood beside me, grabbing me and pulling me to his chest. "Hey, kiddo." Negan raised his chin and Carl had the same look of hatred as Rick did.

"Hope you've enjoyed the little family reunion cause I've grown quite tired and we gotta go." Negan looked over at Rick as he walked over to us. "I'll be back next week to collet half your shit. Hope you don't disappoint." He started to walk away and I mouthed "it's ok." As I followed him. "Oh, and Rick, I'll be sure to bring my men." He walked over to the gate.

"Be safe." Rick put one arm around me and hugged me all while staring at Negan.

"Bye now." Negan smiled and we climbed into the truck as Negan began backing up. I was glad to see my family again, but worried Rick might jump the gun too soon.

Ugh now I know these chapters are super long and shitty but I promise they are leading up to some good stuff. Thanks to everyone who helped reach this story to 2k!! It really means a lot and I hope I can keep writing a story all of you can enjoy. As always thanks for reading and have a lovely day :)