Wives

Crystal
I hated her. I hated her face. Her stupid smug smile and her fake laugh. Yet somehow, she raised in the ranks. Even if she had sacrificed nothing to be. Leaving me and the rest of his wives In the dust. We all have to be faithful to him. Waiting around for him to screw us and then we are invisible again. Why does this Ann get to be treated so special?

He won't even touch me anymore. My husband was burned for being with me, and now, everything I had lost to Negan became worthless and he won't even look at me without giving me some kind of death stare. I deserved better for all he had put me through. "How did you end up here?" I looked over at her and she shrugged her shoulders. "It just kinda happened. You?"

"I lost my group and when it was just me, I couldn't make it. Negan was kind enough to take me in." I looked around, hoping to catch a chance. I wasn't going to kill her. Not yet. Negan would blame me. I just want to scare her so she'll back off. Then once she says no to Negan, he'll be no use to her. I know what he does to people who are useless to him.

I realized I was smiling by the thought of ramming a bullet in her head when she had called my name, breaking me from my thoughts. "Sorry, I kinda just zoned out there for a minute." I put on a fake grin and she returned the expression. "So, how's Negan?" She gave me an odd look when I mentioned his name.

"Fine I guess?" I could see she was startled by the question. "He treating you good?" I began to walk slower and away from any other guards who might see us. "Um, I guess as fine as he can." She slowly said and I saw the confusion on her face. "I know the ones he likes the best get the most benefits."

"I'm sorry, but, what are you're talking about?" Does she not know? Is she that confident? Or just too dumb to realize she isn't the only one?

"Wives, honey. You are just one of his many. I'm only wondering what makes you as special to come in and completely rule the roost." Her eyes went semi wide and I smiled, hoping this came as a painful shock if any.

"What? You didn't know?" I began to walk closer towards her as she started walking backwards.

"Oh, sweetie. You didn't think you were the only one he was fucking?" She backed up into the wall and I got right in her face. "There's plenty of us. Negan likes options and that's all you are. But I don't appreciate you interfering with the order around here." She still said nothing. I grabbed her throat, pressing my fingers hard to the skin. "I've lost too much and no one, will take that from me." I was surprised, she had no fear in her eyes and she stood firmly, even with my hand around her neck.

"Step back from my husband? Because you tells me so? Please remove your hands from me." She looked at me with a calm expression. "If you don't like my hands, there's plenty of other things I could use on you." I took a small switch blade from my pocket and gently slid the blade from her forehead to her cheek.

"Is this better?" I smiled and she didn't take her eyes off me. "I'm not going to ask again. Please remove your hands from me." I had just about had it with her bullshit.

Ann
And just when my day was starting to look decent, this crazy girl Crystal pulls a knife out on me. Oh, well. Can't win em all. "Are you going to put down the knife?" My answer was the blade being pressed harder into my skin. "Fine."

I threw my hands above hers and raised my leg, kicking her right in the stomach. She fell to the ground and I went to grab the knife but she quickly got up and tackled me to the ground.

She began to punch me as hard as she could, using her other hand to grip my hair and hold my face in place. Before she could get another punch in, I kneed her in the groin area and rolled her off of me. With the knife no where in sight, I was ready to fight her one on one. I spit out the blood that had filled my mouth and wiped the dripping from lip. "You know, I really don't want to fight you." I ducked one of her swings as we circled each other. "Leave this place alone and you won't."

She charged towards me and I took a deep breath, before moving to the side and grabbing her hair from behind. She screamed and I pulled her back towards me. "I won't be intimidated or assaulted by anyone. Now please stop this nonsense."

I tried to cool down the situation. No matter what, this woman had her reasons for this and I didn't know if Negan would let this slide if he found out. She screamed and went to swing at me again before a loud "hey!" Came from the end of the parking lot.

"What the fuck are you doing!?"  Negan pulled Crystal from me as he got in the middle of us.

"She's a sneaky little bitch, Negan. She doesn't belong here." Crystal wiped the blood from her mouth. A man came running up as he held Crystal by the shoulders.

"You don't fucking talk about her like that. And you sure as shit don't touch her." Negan raised his voice and I grabbed him by the shoulders, hoping to calm him down. The veins in his neck were popped and his eyes were almost shining with anger. I had never seen him this angry before and I was scared the situation could have escalated even further. I knew if I didn't do something, he'd kill her right then and there.

"Negan, please calm down." I was quickly shushed and Negan began pulling me towards the direction of the door.

"Are you ok?" For the second time since I'd been here, Negan grabbed my face and began looking over and cuts and bruises I may have had.

"Nothing too serious, but I got to admit she packs a mean punch." I chuckled and Negan walked over to the sink, grabbing a rag as he soaked it in cool water.

"You're bleeding." His voice was still as he patted the trickles of blood from my cheek.

"Just get me a tampon and I should be fine." I chuckled, hoping it would ease the situation. "What happened?" He knelt down in front of me as I sat on the chair. "Oh, you know, just some bickering between your wives." I raised an eyebrow and he breathed out.

"You know about them?"

"All too well." I chuckled again. Needless to say I knew I was in for a ear full.

What do you guys think? I know this is a super long chapter but I promise it is going to get good. Also thank you everyone!!!! This story reached 4K because you are all awesome. Thank you for checking this story out. :)