Family

Reader
"Woah, I suggest you put down the gun." Negan chuckled at Rick who was staring him down with the Colt Python inches from his face.

"Where's Ann?" Rick demanded. Negan shifted out of the way with his back against the door while Rick, Michonne, Sasha, Daryl, and Abraham flooded the room. "Ann!" Rick hurried to her as he engulfed her in a quick hug before letting go.

"We're leaving." He grabbed my hand and I looked at Negan. I didn't know what do. I didn't want to end it with Negan like this. I didn't want to end it with him at all. But I knew if we stayed any longer, more men would come. This wasn't time to argue and try to work something out. I could explain everything later and we could all come to some kind of understanding.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do this, Rick." Negan stood in front of the door and In stared him down, pleading with my eyes he would move.

"Negan, get out of the way." He looked at me as if he were offended by my words. "These people come into my house, they try to take my wife, and I'm supposed to move?" He confidently spoke, despite multiple guns raised in his face. "Ok," he oddly smirked. I knew he had to be planning something. As he moved, Rick held onto me closely as we ran out of the room in the hope of finding an exit fast.

"This way." I lead them to the door. "We have to hurry before..." I was cut off by the sound of a single gunshot.

"Stop!" Sasha went to shoot but stopped as soon as she saw we were surrounded. The hall was flooded with a dozen or so of Negan's saviors and there was no where to go. They were trapped, and at the mercy of Negan once again.

They came here for me and now they are in danger.
But I can talk to Negan, things are different now. He'll understand they were just trying to bring me home...he'll let us go.

My worry increased by the sight of Dwight walking over to us. He looked at me and smiled. "I suggest you hand over your weapons."

He smiled at Rick and I knew that wouldn't be happening. "Dwight, back the fuck up." I looked at him with a cold expression. "What will it be? Hand over the weapons, or you all die right now."

Dwight turned around and for a second everyone remained still. It was then Dwight and a few other men walked up to us and disarmed everyone.

Everything was happening so fast, if I could just have a second with Negan I could stop this.

"Well, well, how many times do you little shits have to go through this before you stop?" Negan walked through the crowd of people. He was fully dressed and had his bat swung over his shoulder.

I wouldn't take my eyes off him and he refused to look at me. "Negan, if you dare hurt any of them. Now stop this shit and let us go." I looked over at him and he smirked as he slowly paced back and forth in front of us.

Negan
That hurt, I knew she missed them but she actually was going to leave with these pissheads. I didn't do this, I wasn't bothering anyone. They chose to come here on a little rescue mission and ruin everything.

And I'm supposed to stand for that? I was angry, but I was scared. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't let this just go unpunished...for a second time. I'd lose respect...I'd lose fear...but...I'd lose Ann.

"I've tried being nice to you people, I've tried being merciful, but you just won't learn." I stomped my foot with each word as I looked back at them.

"How can I let this shit slide? After everything? Now, I'm not that nice."I licked my lips and knew what I had to do. "Dwight." I yelled and he came to stand by my side. "Take Ann back to our room." She began to shake her head saying "No."

"Negan, don't do this." Rick, and the rest tried holding on to her but with guns to their faces, knew to comply at that point.

Daryl went to fight, but Abraham held him back. "Don't worry, she'll be ok." I chuckled as she screamed and kicked at Dwight.

"Negan! Stop this! Don't you fucking hurt them!" Her screams bounced off the walls. I couldn't bear to look at her, if I did, I'd let them all go...but I tried, and these shitheads don't seem to understand the situation.