Him

Katy's P.O.V
I woke up with a very sad expression on my face. Nobody was here with me on my bed to cuddle with me. My bed was empty. My life was empty. I grabbed my phone and found five texts from Tamra so I decided to call her.

"Hey Tamra."

"Hey girl !"

"How are you doing?"

"I'm good. What about you?"

"Well, not much. By the way have you learned your parts?"

"Which parts?!"

"The parts for the Golden Globes tonight."

"Oh my god yes I did." I lied to her

"Great now I will let you go and get ready."

"See you!"

I hang up and searched for the paper where the parts were written and I finally found it in my closet. I really don't know what is it doing there. I was relieved because the parts weren't that long, so I could learn them quickly.

I went to the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then I went downstairs, fed nugget and took a bowl of cereals. It was just 11:30 am and Johnny and Todd are coming at 4:30 to do my hair and makeup so I got time. I turned on the TV and noticed that "Kingdom Of Heaven" was on, so I decided to watch it. Orlando Bloom was acting in that movie and he has always been one of my favorite actors, not because he's attractive but he's very good at acting. When the movie was done, I decided to sleep for a bit because I was feeling dizzy and I have to be a ball of energy and act professional all night.

...

I suddenly woke up by someone knocking on my door. I took my phone and saw that it was 4:45 pm. I slept too much but now I'm feeling pretty good. I opened the door and saw Johnny and Todd standing in front of me.

"Ugh finally."

"You take so long to open a door?!"

"Sorry it's just that I slept for a couple of hours because I was feeling dizzy. Come in."

They entered and we all went upstairs so that we could start doing what we have to do. Todd started first with my makeup and hair.

"How are things going with your love life?"

"Todd John and I broke up for the very last time."

"Oh yeah sorry, I forgot."

"We went on our separate ways because our relationship won't work anymore. But we're still friends, I guess."

"Oh so that's better."

"Yeah much better. You know he's a great artist and I just want him to be my friend nothing else."

We kept on talking and he kept on doing my makeup while Johnny was doing some retouching. A few minutes later, Todd finished with my makeup and I could say, I looked great.

"Here's the dress."

"Oh my god! It's beautiful!"

"Yeah because I'm the stylist."

"Yeah because you're the best!" I said and started teasing him

I went to my dressing room and wore my perfect pink dress and my black high heels. I went back to my room where I found Todd and Johnny waiting to see me with excitement.