One day we'll meet again, when the timing is right

(Read this chapter while listening to "Wait" by M83)

A couple of days later...

Katy's P.O.V
I was sitting in my bed, thinking about something, something I did and still not told Orlando about it.

Orlando was next to me reading a book while Skyler was between us playing with my teddy bear.

I played with my fingers once more which made Orlando look at me.

"Honey are you okay?" He asked

"Yeah..."

"I know something is bothering you, you know you can trust me." He lifted up my chin

"There's nothing..."

He raised one eyebrow and now I had some tears falling down.

"Why are you crying all of sudden? Is it something related to me?" I shook my head

"Well actually there's something..."

"What is it?"

"Promise me to not get that angry."

"Well honey it depends on what situation it is."

From this sentence I knew that everything will go away. All the great memories, all the happy times, the engagement, the wedding, everything will just go away.

"Remember when we were in Sydney." He nodded and I took a deep breath before I continued. "You know that night when I told you I was at some friends' house... I was not there actually. I don't have friends who live in Sydney."

"Then where were you?" He asked a little bit confused

"That night, I went with... I went with J-John to take a tour of Sydney." I saw his face turning into an angry one

"What?!"

"Wait let me explain... I went with John because he wanted to spend one last day with me because he knew we were engaged. So we went to the beach and then to the hotel where he was staying in."

And it's here where will come the most difficult part which will destroy everything we had.

"To be honest, we... we ended up having sex that night... but half-protected sex."

I cried now so hard, knowing the huge mistake I made.

"You know what? You're such a huge liar! Have I ever cheated on you? Yes but just one time and that was in the beginning of last year. You did it twice and this time you lied to me!"

"But..."

"There is no but. This happened like I don't know, five months ago and you just told me this now! After the engagement, after the wedding. Why did you make me waste my time with you?"

"I was-"

"You were what? Scared to tell me?! You have never trusted me before after all. You know what, it's done between us."

"What?"

"I said we're done." He said and now I felt hopeless, heartless, helpless

"But you can't just leave me here, not now!"

"You were the one I loved the most. You made me really happy and changed me into another man but I don't think it's backwards. I can't continue this way, I'm so sorry but no."

He stood up from the bed and I just watched him as he was packing his things. I could not stop him because he's right.

"Then why are we here?" I asked holding Skyler in my arms

"I think we just need a separation and a little bit of time for ourselves. It's better if we're apart from each other."

"You really think a separation is the best idea?" He simply nodded while I looked down and tears were falling down

"I don't even know why I am holding your daughter right now. But you know what, I will hold this little girl forever and love her because I'm her mom and she needs me. You're such a jerk."

"Oh really?! Because you think this is my fault?! Then you're wrong honey."

I saw Skyler staring me.

"I'm not the one who left the restaurant and had sex with someone else."

"I was out of mind!"

"Apparently, you're always out of mind. I hope you will find someone who will support you and make you happy."

I was speechless by his sentence.

"Are you about to divorce just a few days after our wedding?!"

"I'm not... but we really need to be apart."

"You know what! You can just get the fuck out of here!"

"Don't forget that this is my house but since I respect women and my daughter, I will let you live here."

He said and then went downstairs while I followed him and pushed him to the exit after that I slammed the door behind me.

My life was now teared apart.

I felt my whole world started spinning around.

I sat on the floor with my back next to the door, as Skyler was in my arms and I cried as hard as I could...

END

Don't worry guys there's a sequel which is named "A Thousand Years" which I'm currently writing. So until the next book.

Btw thank you for the support and the love I had through this story. You make me want to write even more. I love you so much.💕
-Rania🎀