My sunshine

6 months later...

Katy's P.O.V
I was  woken by so much pain and it hurt so bad. I always have those pains but once or twice a week but this time I had them like everyday. This baby can't be coming now.

"Orlando... Orlando wake up please." I shook him and he groaned. "What time is it?" I looked at my phone. "5:30am." He turned to face me with one eye closed. "What's wrong?" Now it was getting really bad. "I don't feel okay..."

"Katy just go back to sleep, the baby is due to July not June." He was right but this did not just feel right. "I know but it hurts right now."

"Ouch... Orlando the baby is really coming right now." He stood up really fast and put on some jeans and a shirt and then I stayed on the bed still having those pains. Ugh I hate being pregnant.

"PUT THE BAG IN THE CAR ANG GET MY ASS TO THE FUCKING CAR OR YOUR BABY WILL POP OUT BEFORE GETTING ME TO THE HOSPITAL!" I yelled at him even though I hated what I did. He then carried me bridal style to the car and I calmed down a little bit.

We were driving to the hospital, well Orlando was driving for sure and he took my hand all the time trying to make me feel relaxed. "Are you okay?" Of course I was not. "No it hurts." He kissed my hand still focusing on the road. "Just remember breathe in, breathe out." I did what he told me and we arrived to the hospital.

"Sir how can I help you?" The receptionist asked. "Well my fiancé is pregnant and I don't know if she's in labor, normally the baby is due to July but she woke up having a lot of pains." She nodded her head and a nurse putted me on the wheelchair and took me to a room. I left Orlando signing some papers and talking with the receptionist. "Alright miss we will wait for two more minutes and then you can start pushing."

"I'm not doing this until my fiancé is here with me. Can you call him please?" She nodded and then went to call him. After a few seconds, I saw a worried and happy Orlando at the same time. He took both of my hands and kissed my nose. I know that this is not the right time for kisses but at the end it is. "Ready to have a baby?" He asked while smiling. "Yeah..."

"I already called your parents and told them that you're in labor." He kissed my hand again and now it was time for me to finally push. So I lied on the bed, opened my legs and Orlando still had his hand in mine. "Okay miss Perry at three you start pushing. 1,2...3... push!" I screamed and screamed because it was the most hard thing to do. I still don't know how mothers that have a lot of babies did. "It hurts so bad, I can't do this."

"Come on baby you can do this, I know you can!" Orlando said still taking my hand and I pressed it really hard. "I can't give birth! This is so hard!" I was now sobbing because of the pain that hurt. "You're doing it great babe, she's almost here." This sentence made me want to just pop this baby out and I pushed harder until the pain stopped and heard the baby crying.

"It's a beautiful little girl! Congratulations Mrs and Mr Bloom!" A tear fell down from my eye as Lando wiped it away with his thumb and pecked my lips. "You did it. She's here." I crinkled my nose and chuckled at the same time.

Then a nurse came with... well we really have to think about a baby name. "What do you want to name her?" Orlando asked. "Um what about... what about Skyler?" Orlando smiled at me as I was holding the baby. "And what about Skyler Elizabeth?" Orlando asked. "I love it! So that she can have the same middle name as mine." I looked at Skyler and she has got blue eyes just like mine.

She looked just like me. The same nose, same eyes, same lips. She looked so petite and pretty, she's definitely my bundle of joy. "Can I hold her?" Orlando asked and I gave him a little smile. "Of course you can! Just be careful." He then took her from me and kissed her forehead. "She's so cute." Orlando kept on admiring her until my mom and dad came in with David, Angela and Shannon.