Daddy's princess

Katy's P.O.V
I started crying and wanted to just end my life already. This can't be happening, not right now, I can't let my daughter but wait he said that she died.

It seems like I know this kidnapper since he said that I did something to him. I don't remember doing something really bad.

Then some memories from Sydney suddenly came flooding my mind. John, me cheating on Orlando, it could probably lead us to something.

Wait what if? No it can't be him? No I don't believe he would do something like this! But what if he changed all of sudden.

I opened the door of the restroom severely and and ran to the exit without telling anybody but it seems like they have already noticed me running.

"Katy!!!! Honey where are you going???!!!" This was Orlando and I turned around but did not respond instead, I continued running, I could care less right now.

I gave birth to my daughter two months ago and I'm not looking forward to her death. She's mine. Just mine. No one would ever take her away from me. I'm a mother and my mission is to protect my daughter and not to let her go.

I got in the taxi and told the driver the address and told him to hurry up.

When I arrived there, I gave him the money and told him to keep the changes because I really had no time and I like to help poor people.

I was still running to my bedroom and when I arrived there, I opened the door and there was nothing but silence and darkness. I turn the lights on and searched for something no one would ever think I was searching for, it was a gun.

I actually had this gun for a very long time, it's just a protection to make myself aware. Orlando still does not know I got this gun with me but I don't care right now, all I want is my daughter...

Even if he said that she has died, I don't believe him. It's either I'm finding a way to take her back to me or I'm making a way.

When I had my things ready, I hide the gun in a bag and went, still running to the exit of the hotel. I still wonder what Ashely and Orlando are doing. I know that what I'm doing is really dangerous but it's now or never.

As I went outside, the street was really empty and calm and I could smell and feel the fresh air through my skin and touching it slightly. It felt so good. Ugh Katy you have a daughter to save, It's not the right time for fresh air or whatever.

I still remember where his house is at so I just decided to walk because it was near our hotel.

There are only 50% of finding him there with Skyler but I will never give up.

As I walking down the street, my phone started ringing revealing Orlando and I started stressing out because I have not told them about it yet and I will not until I find Skyler and the kidnapper.

O: Katy where the fuck are you?

K: Somewhere... don't try to find me...

O: Bu-

I cut him off by finishing the call and I continued walking with the gun between my hands. I really hate what I'm doing but it's the best way to find her.

Orlando's P.O.V
Officer Knightley and I are now next to Starbucks in the car trying to find Katy. She has disappeared all of sudden and now I really don't know where she is. I'm not looking for losing her again.

It's like she vanished without a trace and I'm getting really worried. What if she does something?

"What did she tell you?" Officer Knightley asked. "She told me that she's somewhere and we don't have to find her..." she covered her mouth with her hand and I looked down. "We should find her anytime soon!" She said and I nodded my head as an agreement.