Bleeding love

Katy's P.O.V
"What?"

"I mean he was so abusive and you know what he did and now I'm scared to be pregnant with his baby..."

"Katy please tell me this is a joke."

"It's not..." I started crying and then he pulled me into a strong hug to comfort me. "But I'm not sure... because I did not get a pregnancy test yet."

"Well let's just hope it's not true... huh?"

"Yeah..."

"Now just get a rest and I will cook something for you, alright?"

"Sure! I was really scared because I thought you would be mad."

"I would never be mad at you... if it's his baby then it's his fault not yours. But I promise to never let him do this to you."

"Pinkie promise?"

"Pinkie promise." He chuckled and then leaned in to kiss me with his thumbs caressing my cheeks

"But... when shall we know if I'm pregnant with his baby?"

"Well, now it's already 9:05 pm so tomorrow maybe. Okay?"

I just nodded my head as an agreement and then he caressed my forehead once more and then left to go downstairs. I wanted to sleep. I wanted to get a rest but all the time, I was scared to be pregnant. What if I'm pregnant? Orlando will leave me for sure. But I just decided to forget about it and think about the best and I felt asleep in Orlando's side of the bed.

Orlando's P.O.V
I finally finished cooking dinner and I made tortillas, salad and fries. This was my mother's favorite meal and she always helped me to do it. I grabbed two plates, two glasses, a bottle of wine and putted it on the table. When everything was done, I decided to call Katy.

I went upstairs and opened the door slowly in case she will be sleeping and then I found her hugging my pillow and sleeping peacefully. She looked so cute, almost like a baby. I really did not want to wake her up because I just wanted to stare at this beauty. She was perfect that I could not keep my eyes off her.

I approached her and caressed her hair and then she smiled knowing that touch. She let go off the pillow and she wrapped her arms around my neck without opening her eyes. She brought my face close to hers until I could I feel her breath against my mouth. I could not resist and I kissed her passionately. Our tongues were swallowing around and were exploring each other's mouth. That was the best feeling ever. I wanted to continue. I did not want to let go off her sweet, soft and rose lips but I pulled away because I remembered that dinner was ready and it will become cold.

She finally opened her eyes and gave me a confused face. "Well dinner is ready." I said and then she stared at me like she was thinking about something else. Her eyes were as beautiful as stars. Those blue eyes with a little bit of yellow and grey. "What are you thinking about?"

"Oh nothing just still worried..."

"Worried about what?"

"You leaving me if I'm pregnant." She looked down at the floor

"Katy, please don't say something like that because I would never think about leaving you. You know that I love you so so much and it's killing me inside and outside when I see you sad or broken."

"But all the boyfriends that I had said the same thing but they all left me with my heart broken into many pieces."

"I'm not the same man... I'm not like those men. They were so stupid for leaving such a prefect woman like you."

"C'mon, I'm not perfect."

"You're probably not perfect for everybody but for me, for your family, for your fans, for the people who like you, you are more than perfect... just trust me."