I want you

Orlando's P.O.V
I felt Katy shaking and crying. She was just probably having a nightmare. It makes me sad when I see her in these kind of situations. I hope Russell will let her live her life and stop bothering her. I have to be with her as much as I can. I decided to wake her up because it was getting worse and worse.

"Katy... Katy... wake up." I shook her softly as she pushed me away
"Katy it's just me." She covered herself with the blankets but she was still shaking and crying

"Leave me!"

"Katy... babe wake up." She finally opened her eyes and she immediately hugged me. "Are you okay?"

"No..."

"You had a nightmare right?"

"Yes... It was horrible. Russell got me again and tried to kill me." She continued crying

"Shhh... don't worry, I'm here now. You are safe." I putted little kisses on the top of her head as she lied close to me and wrapped her arms around my waist

"I'm scared."

"Don't be. I'm not going to let you down."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"I'm hungry." She said which cause the both of us to laugh

"Always."

"Yup. Can you carry me to the bathroom? I'm tired."

"Of course. Come here now." I stood up and she started jumping on the bed before hugging me and then she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs were wrapped in the both sides of my waist. She rested her head in the crook my neck until I putted her down and she closed the door of the bathroom.

As she was washing her face and brushing her teeth, I decided to just put on a comfy sweater of mine but then I remembered that Katy was wearing it so I let go of that idea and went downstairs.

I sat on the couch and turned the TV on to see what's happening in the world right now and watch the news like I always do every mornings. There was nothing special and it was getting boring so I decided to go to the kitchen and prepare some breakfast for Katy and I. But before leaving the couch, I got a call from my manager and I went to the guest room and answered the call.

"Hello."

"Hi Orlando how are you?"

"I'm fine, what about you?"

"I'm great."

"So is there something you wanted to talk about?"

"Yes, actually we are going to shoot a new movie and we are all going to Shanghai in China for that."

"When?"

"Tonight."

"Tonight?!" This can't be possible. This is not the right timing. I just can't go to China and leave Katy lonely especially because of what happened yesterday.

"Yeah. What's wrong with that?"

"I can't go."