Love on the weekend

2 weeks later...

Katy's P.O.V
It has been two weeks now since I got out of the hospital, two weeks since Orlando and I had the biggest argument yet. It has been two weeks since I have survived from death actually. Now I feel pretty good, thank God and Orlando and I got on pretty well again. I know it was such a huge mistake to talk and kiss John again but I really don't want to talk about that anymore because it makes me sick to see that I cheated on Orlando. He forgave me and I'm so happy about that.

I was actually sitting on my bed watching some videos on YouTube. Orlando went to bring Flynn here today to spend the night with us. It was a casual Saturday. The weather was pretty warm, the sun was shining. Nugget was licking my hand while I'm on my laptop. I don't know why but I'm so happy today. It's just like something will happen but I don't predict the future, obviously not.

When I woke up this morning because of Nugget of course licking my face again like she always does, I did not find someone. I called Orlando and he was already out. I took my breakfast forty-five minutes ago and here I am sitting on my messy bed watching videos and chilling. It was only 9:56 and for the very first time I'm not Laty Perry.

When I got bored of doing all that stuff, I turned off my laptop and decided to take a shower. I have to act professional because I have not seen Flynn in a while and he has to be impressed. I grabbed my bath robe and went to the bathroom. I putted my hair in a high ponytail because I did not want to wash it. As you guys know I'm so lazy, especially on the weekend. I took off my clothes and got in the hot bath because I had a cold these past days and I needed something to warm me up.

When I was done with that, I got out of the bath and wrapped the bath robe around my naked body and went back to my room where I found Nugget playing with my teddy bear. She loves it like she almost had alien sex with it last night. Well, then I went to my dressing room and wore a long red dress with black high heels which are from Christian Louboutins. I went back to the bathroom to get my face and hair done for the day. I putted on my everyday makeup, just like blush, lipstick, foundation, mascara and all of that and then curled the bottom of my my black short hair and I was finally ready to go.

I decided to make my bed because it was all so messy. To be honest my room was a big mess but who cares? I then grabbed my phone and went back downstairs just to wait for them. I checked Instagram and tweeted some people on Twitter until I had a text message from John. Ugh I forgot to delete his number.

I still love you Katy... never forget that

He has been so annoying lately like every time he texts the same thing. I'm really getting on my nerves. I usually ignore his messages but now I decided to text him back.

Me: Stop texting me you son of a bitch!

J: I just said that I still love you. I want you back, you were the only girl who I saw a future with.

Me: oh really? You still love me? If you did why did you cheat on me twice?! Look I already moved on. You have a reputation with women and I'm happily dating Orlando so back off.

J: I love you Katy.

I just ignored the last message but it was so annoying to talk to him. To be honest, I really saw a future with him as well but now I'm looking forward for a family with Orlando. But again the time will not be right if I have to tour again and that's what happened when I got divorced. Long distance relationships don't work actually. I'm still so scared of getting married but I still believe in love.