Getting back to you?

Katy's P.O.V
I woke up because of the sound of Skyler crying from her bedroom. I ran there and held her. "Shhh baby it's okay, mommy's here." I rubbed her back but she could not stop crying.

Maybe Orlando woke up as well because I heard footsteps approaching me. I turned around and found him yawning from behind. "What time is it?" He asked and I looked at the clock. "5:45am." He kissed Skyler in her forehead.

"Well we should get ready, our flight is at 7:35." I nodded my head and putted Skyler back in her crib when she was finally sleeping again. I went to the bedroom and putted my adidas tracksuit on. I did not want to go too fancy since I'm just travelling.

I brushed my hair and putted it in a messy bun and washed my face with some cream to just wake myself up because I was still half sleepy and tired. Orlando got his clothes on and then I changed Skyler into a red baby onesie and prepared her little bag. I putted in that bag, the baby food, some clothes and onesies, her diapers, her bottle and all that stuff.

...

We were now in the car heading to Angela's house because she will take Skyler to Santa Barbara so that my mom could watch out for her. Today is such a hot day, the sun is shining and the sky is blue but in Sydney, it's cold now. Thankfully, I took hot clothes with me.

Skyler was in my arms and she was staring at me the whole time. "How is my baby doing?" Orlando said as he looked at Sky. "Skyler is doing pretty good... huh Sky?" I played with her nose and she smiled for the very first time. I mean she's only one week old, that is pretty fast but she looked so adorable. "Orlando! Sky smiled at me!"

...

"Okay Katy now don't worry, she's in good hands." Angela told me as I was kissing Skyler's cheek for longer than fifteen seconds. I know I exaggerate but she's my everything, she goes before everything else even Orlando, she's my one and only daughter and I will never change her for something else. "I will miss you baby girl." Then I gave her to Angela and hugged her and Orlando did the same, then he took my hand and we headed towards the door.

...

We just arrived at the airport and I started sobbing. "Honey are you okay?" Orlando asked in a protective way. "I just miss Sky already." He then rubbed my back to comfort me. "Aw don't worry, we will see her in one week." I nodded my head and got out of the car and we both took our luggages and headed towards the entrance.

It was really crowded but I think we were "incognito" because they were not paparazzi who would bother us, thank God.

Sometimes I just want to feel like a normal woman, no paparazzi around, no stupid rumors and news on TV, nothing like that. But I have to assume it, I chose this life, I chose to be a singer and I chose celebrities' lifestyle.

As we were walking to get in our private jet, I was facing the ground to not get recognized and then got in a very muscular man and I fell to the ground. "I'm so sorry miss, I did not want to do that." I knew this voice. "John?" I looked at him and he looked back at me. "Katy! I'm so sorry but it's good to see you." I gave him a hug and Lando did the same and I greeted Britney, his new girlfriend. "So where are you heading to?" I asked him.

"Sydney and you?" My face lit up. "Same!" He smiled at me while I looked at Orlando and he was talking with Britney, to be honest I felt jealous but it was not something like flirting, just a friendly discussion. "Are you going on a private jet or taking a public plane."

"Private jet and you?"

"Same. Oh how is Skyler?" I then felt a little bit sad because I missed her so much. "She's good thanks for asking." Then we heard a woman talking on the mic and said the planes that are heading to Sydney are ready so we all stood up and went towards the same exit but then we were separated when we got in our planes.