Let the light in

Katy's P.O.V
I just helped Flynn survive from a very dangerous and critical situation. This might not be because of me but I still managed to do it. He has just opened his both eyes not completely but he did it. My dream was real, I knew it because it was so realistic. I feel now so happy even if my legs were still so weak but nothing can make me as happy as I am right now besides Flynn surviving.

I kissed Flynn's forehead and he let out a small smile and then I turned around to face Orlando and Miranda. She was still crying. I should tell them. Orlando saw me and I smiled letting him know that Flynn opened his eyes. He understood and then had a huge grin on his face. They both entered the room and Miranda ran and gave me a really loving hug. "Thank you Katy, he could not make it without you. I still don't know the words to thank you. You just helped my son survive. I love you so much." I smiled at her sweet words and to say that I could not imagine myself as a friend to her because I'm dating her ex but here we are hugging each other. "Don't worry, he's also my son in some ways and I would do anything to save him, even risking my life."

I pulled away from the hug and stared at Orlando who was staring at me as well while Miranda went to talk to Flynn who was so happy to see his mother. I could not find words to talk to Orlando, I mean he needs to say something... just kidding. He grabbed my cheeks with both of his hands and I pecked his lips, it was not really a long kiss but it was a meaningful one. I have not kiss him in a very long time and this felt so good. I felt like fireworks were surrounding us. We stayed that way for a couple of seconds and then he pulled away. "I love you so freaking much, words can't describe my love to you." I wrapped my arms around his waist and started sobbing which I really don't know the reason why, and to be honest he was so confused but then I think he understood because he hugged me back.

"Why are you crying?" I hugged him even harder just like life will separate us in a few seconds. "Because you're so sweet, loving and caring and I'm always so mean to you... I really don't deserve you and your love." He kissed the top of my head, I really like when he does that, it makes me feel comfortable. "Katy don't say, you're truly the best woman to ever exist on earth. I think that you don't know that but you do the sweetest and best things without even realizing. You saved many people just through your music but now you saved a life, my son, through words only." I kissed his cheek and he grabbed both of my hands. "I love you, you know that right?" He chuckled only. "I think I will take that as a yes."

Orlando and I then left Miranda and Flynn lonely in that room to let them talk to each other and enjoy that mother and son moment. I noticed Angela waiting in the hallway and I literally did not know she was there. When she saw me, she ran towards me and hugged me so tightly. Man I missed her so much. Tears were filling both of our eyes. "I missed you little sister." She wiped my tears away. "I missed you too Angel." We hugged each other again and suddenly everything was right again. I did not feel dizzy, weak or tired anymore. I think that's what we call a sister bond.

6 months later...
I opened both of my eyes and found myself under the covers and nobody is next to me but then I remembered that Orlando is in China and he's coming today. I'm so excited, I have not seen him for two months now and to be honest it's really hard. We say that long distance relationships don't work but Orlando and I did make our relationship work out. We're happily together now and he promised me to never leave me alone again.

I pulled the covers off me, throwing them aside and grabbed directly my phone and found a text message from Orlando. He sent it to me four hours ago, and I was sleeping. A huge smile suddenly formed on my face. I really love when he texts me because it makes me feel like he's just next to me.

Katy,
I'm so excited to see you today. I missed you a lot and I truly want to be next to you right now. I missed your beautiful face. I just got in the plane and I'm coming soon. I love you so much.