Come back to me

Shannon's P.O.V
Ever since Katy slept, I haven't heard anything but it's kinda strange because I dreamed about something scary, something realistic that I do not remember but Katy was in it. I decided to go and check on her. I opened the door of the guest room pretty slowly because it was still too early, it was 5 am I guess. I tiptoed to her bedroom upstairs and slowly opened the door. I was speechless, all I found was Katy laying down on the floor and covered in blood. I ran to her with tears in my eyes.

"Katy!!! Katy!!!! Katy!!!!" I shook her but she didn't open her eyes
"Please don't leave me. Please open your eyes."

I noticed a knife next to her. She had those suicidal thoughts again. She cut her wrist. I ran downstairs searching for my phone and called an ambulance then went back upstairs. I sat next to Katy but I decided to call Orlando and tell him about this even though he is the reason why but he has to come to Los Angeles now. I took Katy's phone and searched for his number.

"Katy?"

"Mm... Hi Orlando this is not Katy, it's her best friend Shannon. I know we haven't seen other yet but I have to tell you something."

"What is it?!"

"Well Katy tried to cut her wrist and now she's laying on the floor covered in blood."

"Why?!"

"I will try and explain later."

"I'm coming right now!"

I hang up and then stayed next to Katy waiting for the ambulance. A few minutes later they finally came and they took Katy and putted her in the back of the ambulance and I sat next to her. The only thing that I'm thinking about is is she still alive? I can't live without her, she has always been here for me and I really can't let her go, I will make her stay. We arrived at the hospital within minutes and we got out of the ambulance. The nurses and doctors ran with her on the hospital bed and they got inside a room. I waited while crying but still staying strong and thinking about the best. 45 minutes later I saw Orlando coming. He was fast. I'm so grateful he's here but I have to explain to him everything. I stood up and went towards him because he was kinda lost in his thoughts too.

"Hey I'm Shannon."

"Shannon where's Katy?"

"They are inside this room right there."

"Why did she do this?"

"You are the reason why."

"WHAT?!"

"Hey calm down, we are in a hospital."

"What did I do?" He asked and I rolled my eyes

"I'm the one who has to ask you the question."

"But I don't know what I did."

"We saw you on TV yesterday kissing another girl in a club."

"I was drunk Shannon."

"I don't care, I tried to say this to Katy but she was so broken. You did it so then admitted it."

"But..."

"Hey I might be mad at you because Katy is my best friend and what you did was totally wrong but I don't want to see Katy lonely this year too."