Jar of hearts

2 months later...

Katy's P.O.V
We are now in Santa Barbara with my whole family and Orlando's. It feels really good to be back in my hometown, it has been forever since I came here.

Actually today is the big day! Today Orlando and I are getting married.

I still can't believe my eyes that after all what happened between us and to our little family, we are still sticking with each other.

To be honest, when I started dating Orlando, I said to myself that he was the one probably, but I have never thought we would get married one day which is happening today.

I was sitting down beside Orlando on the bed, changing Skyler's diapers. He was still sleeping but he should get up right now or we will be late.

"Orlando..." I shook him softly and he groaned. "Orlando Jonathan Blanchard Bloom, we are getting married today, you better get your butt to the door so you can see my dad!"

He stood up really rapidly with that sleepy look and messy hair which made him even cuter. "I really forgot..." I gave him a confused look. "Now we forget about our own wedding?"

He approached me and wrapped his warm arms around me while I was holding Skyler.

"Lando what are you doing?" He looked at me straight in my blue oceanic eyes and I got lost in his little brown eyes.

"I'm just so happy I'm marrying the love of my life."

I smiled and I crashed my lips into his but we pulled away really quickly. He then kissed my hand gently and then Skyler's forehead. She looked really sleepy and peaceful.

"We are finally reunited as a family and nothing will now happen, I hope but I promise to protect you." Orlando said in the meantime looking at Skyler and I.

...

Orlando just went away and I'm here sitting with Skyler on the bed with only my bra and panties waiting for my sister, my mom and Shannon to come.

As I putted Skyler in her crib, I heard a few knocks on the door revealing my mom, Angela and Shannon with a bag of makeup, my dress and the high heels.

"Hi girls!" I greeted them and opened the door to let them in.

"Where's Skyler?" Shannon asked after leaving the high heels that she was carrying. "She's sleeping in her crib." She approached it and went in awe.

"Okay Katy sit down so we can do your makeup."

Angela said and she started with my face, you know contouring the face, blush, mascara, lipstick and all that stuff.

"Mom? Who is going to take care of Skyler during the wedding because I can't hold her while getting married." I joked. "Well I think me." I nodded my head as Angela putted on some lipstick on my lips.

...

Angela and Shannon just finished my makeup and I have not seen my face in the mirror yet.

"Okay Katy you look fabulous..." I blushed as I turned and my jaw dropped. "I swear to God, I did not know you were this good at doing makeup." I joked and mom giggled.