Gone

Katy's P.O.V
I cleaned up the table and then washed the dishes while Orlando was holding Skyler to get her to sleep. I washed my hands when I was done and then went upstairs and directly to the bathroom.

I decided to take a shower because it was summer and I was sweating, not too much but I was. I took off my clothes and got in the cold water to make myself fresh. This felt so good as I washed my body with my body lotions so that I can smell nice. I did not wash my hair because that was not necessary so just when I was done, I wrapped a towel around my naked body.

I opened the door of the bathroom to get out of it and found Orlando with Skyler in his arms, she was still awake but she was giggling this time. I could not keep my eyes off her. She looked really like me but had Orlando's cute little smile. "Babe will you take a shower?" He nodded his head and kissed Sky's hand while giving her to me. "Come here baby." Orlando then closed the door of the bathroom in the meantime, I putted Skyler gently on the bed.

"Mommy needs to change your diapers." I said while wearing an underwear and a bra then as I was about to leave the room, she started crying and when I came back, she stopped. "Don't worry Sky, mommy is just going to search for your diapers in your room okay?" I smiled at her and kissed her little nose while she smiled.

I got her diapers and then I changed her to a yellow dress that kneeled to her knees. I putted her shoes on for her and then putted her back on the bed while I went to search for my clothes in my really big closet where I get lost in sometimes... just kidding but it happens.

I picked up shorts, a tank top and my black converse that will go with my outfit. I sat next to Skyler and waited for Orlando to come out so I can do what I have to do. I grabbed my phone and tweeted some people when I noticed that Skyler was already sleeping peacefully while grabbing my pinkie finger with her hand.

A few minutes later, Orlando finally liberated the bathroom so I ran there and putted on some foundation, mascara, lip gloss and all that stuff. So I had to brush my hair and I did it and got it into two sides braids. When I was done, I got out and found Orlando already wearing his clothes, he has been fast for this one.

"Okay ready?" He asked and I nodded as I held Skyler in my arms while I took my purse, my phone and my ray bans. We then went downstairs, closed the door of the house behind us and headed towards the car where we will head to the zoo.

It took us only fifteen minutes to arrive there so then we parked our car in the nearest parking spot and after that got out and felt the fresh air through my body. It was a really good day to enjoy with your relatives and loved ones.

I putted a sleepy Skyler in her stroller and then started pushing it to the entry with Orlando by my side. The zoo was really crowded, for sure it would be crowded because it's a Sunday and we're on summer.

"Where should we start?" Lando asked as I looked at a little map that showed us the ways and the different places. "What about we go see the tigers, they're always so good to take pictures with!" I said with excitement but still not trying to wake Sky up. "Sure! Let's go." He grabbed my hand while I was still pushing the stroller and headed there.

...

It was now already 3:25pm and Orlando, Skyler and I were in a pretty great restaurant because we were all hungry and my OCD was flaring. The zoo was crowded but the restaurant was not so that's what is really good about it, so we will not have people bothering us. Sure I love my fans but sometimes, I just want to really be like a natural woman and spend a day as Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson and not as Katy Perry.

A few seconds later, Skyler woke up and suddenly started crying. "I'm going to the bathroom to change her diapers, if a waiter comes just tell him a salad for me." He smiled at me and nodded his head. "Alright." I held Skyler and stood up while heading towards the bathroom. "Honey?" Orlando said which made me turn and face him. "Huh?" I asked. "Are you sure, you don't want something else?"