First meeting

Orlando's P.O.V
I woke up because of my phone ringing, I decided to turn it off because katy was still sleeping but I noticed that it was Miranda who was calling. I got up and went to the hall and called her.

"Hello."

"Hi!"

"Miranda, how are you?"

"I'm great thanks, and you?"

"I'm good."

"Good and how's Katy?"

"She's fine too. How is Flynn?"

"He's good and that's the reason why I called you. Well, I have a meeting and I will work all day and I want you to keep Flynn with you today. I will drop him there."

"Okay at what time?"

"Let's say at 12:30 pm. Is that alright?"

"Sure! Bye."

"See you!"

I hang up and went back to the bedroom where I found Katy still sleeping peacefully. It was still 9:45 am and we got time so I just decided to leave her and I went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and decided to cook breakfast. I fed Nugget and Kitty before that and then started with the breakfast.

I cooked bacon and eggs again, heart-shaped toasts, heart-shaped strawberries and orange juice. When everything was ready, I let it in the oven and went in the garden, waiting for Katy to wake up.

Katy's P.O.V
I woke up without anyone next to me. Nobody was on the bed with me. I got up and searched for Orlando.

"Lando??!!!!"
"Babe??!!!!!"

Nobody was answering and I started to worry. He probably left me, no he won't do this. He's not that kind of person. I went downstairs and nobody was there.

"Lando if this is a joke, it's not a great one!"

I decided to go in the garden because I haven't checked it. I finally found him staring at the sky and I ran to him.

"Lando!!!!"

"Katy are you okay?" He asked while hugging me

"I thought you left me."

"Katy I would never do that."

"You promise?"

"I promise. It's just that Miranda called me and asked me if we could keep Flynn with us today. What do you think?"

"I think that's a great idea!"

"By the way, I prepared breakfast. Let's go eat!"

"Yay!"

He carried me bridal style and we got inside the house where Nugget greeted me by licking my hand. He took the tray out of the oven and I took two glasses and then we went to the living room and started eating our breakfast.

"You made this?"

"I did and just for you."

"I don't know how to thank you, this is so sweet. I love you!" I said and hugged him

"I love you too Kitten." He hugged me back

"Lando can I ask you a weird question?"