I hate you, I love you

Katy's P.O.V
It has been five minutes since I opened my eyes. I found myself naked and Orlando had his arms wrapped around me, so protective yet so sweet. I still don't know why I am naked but then it hit me. It was because f yesterday. I had one of the best nights ever. I have never felt this way with a guy before and it was amazing.

Orlando had still his eyes shut down and I was about to pick up my clothes when the door opened and I realized that it was Flynn behind the door so I putted the blanket on me to hide myself. I really did not want him to see me naked or this way. He made his way over the bedroom and I stared at him and his face immediately lit up.

I'm kind of scared right now because he loves me a lot and I do as well. But what if he prefers me over his biological mother, Miranda? I will get in trouble. I love him a lot but I don't want him to let go of his real mom. But whatever let just think and appreciate this moment because he accepted me in his family just like I was a part of it before. He's like the cutest little boy I have ever seen. Sure he looks like Miranda and Orlando a lot. Miranda is gorgeous and Orlando is a hottie so it's a good combination. I still think of what my children will look like in the future.

"Good morning mommy." He approached me and kissed my forehead, aw. "Good morning baby."  He then looked at our clothes been thrown aside yesterday. Oh God I forgot about that and then he gave me a confused look. "Mommy what's wrong with your clothes?" I really did not know how to answer that one. "Umm... it's just that well forget about that. I was trying to find my fuzzy socks and my hot pajama." I had a really big fake smile because I was so embarrassed.

Orlando has finally opened his little eyes and wrapped his arms around my waist again. "I'm going to play with my cars." Flynn said letting us both lonely in the bedroom. I turned to face Orlando and he gave me one of the most handsome smiles of his. "Good morning babe." I said and then kissed his lips. "Good morning." I then got out of the bed to put my clothes on. But Orlando stayed in the bed under the covers, staring at me while smiling. "Why are you staring at me that way?" I blushed because I'm sincerely shy right now, and I don't know why.

"Because you got one hot body." I blushed even more at his words. "And that's why you're dating me?"

"No of course not." He approached and grabbed my cheeks with his both hands and made me look at him when I finished wearing my clothes. Sure I was just kidding. "I'm dating you because you are the most amazing person ever. For me, you are perfect the way you are." As I wanted to kiss him, I felt dizzy and I felt nauseated so I ran to the bathroom. I started throwing up as Orlando followed me from behind and started comforting me while caressing my back.

I literally had a headache and I don't know why I'm feeling this way. I did not eat something bad yesterday maybe In-N-Out, we never know. "Are you okay?" Orlando said while rubbing my back. "A little bit better than before." He smiled at me and we both went to see what Flynn was doing.

We found him playing with Nugget and it was literally the cutest thing alive. I'm so happy to see him happy this way but I was still thinking of why did I throw up. First of all normally In-N-Out doesn't make me sick and secondly, I did not eat that much. That's really weird. Wait... what if I'm... no, no, no! I can't be pregnant! Oh my goodness this cannot be happening. Orlando was talking to Flynn but then he noticed that something was wrong with me so he approached me and putted his hand on my shoulder and stroked it.

"Honey are you okay?" Of course I was not okay! "Yeah... just a little bit tired that's all." I hate lying ugh. "You can go rest if you want." Why is he so protective and sweet? I really don't deserve him. "No, no need to do that. I'm fine." I faked a smile and he knew that but he let go of this situation. Something told me that he knew I was lying. He obviously knows, I'm such a bad actress. "You know, I'm going to the restroom for a bit." I excused myself and ran there because I still had a pregnancy test.