Someone like you

Katy's P.O.V
I just feel now like my life has restarted again. Happiness has been in me these past months and I'm so grateful and thankful for that feeling, Orlando and the baby. I was so happy that he was happy as well. I knew he would react that way, I was not just a little bit sure but everything turned out okay.

I was upstairs brushing my hair in the bathroom in the meantime Orlando was still downstairs checking some emails. He just came back from China, he has been shooting for a whole two months and his manager already started talking to him about the next movie. They would not shoot it right now obviously but they are already talking about that.

I then heard footsteps and Orlando came from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist and putted a light kiss on my neck. I truly love neck kisses especially Orlando's. "I love you." Those were three simple words that meant a lot of things and made me blush. Saying I love you to someone is not easy but when I say it to Orlando, I mean it and he told me that he means it as well. He then rubbed my belly making it warm. Ugh I want to give birth already.

"Orlando I'm worried." I turned to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist making me approach him as I felt his breath. "Scared of what?" I bit my lip. "Of giving birth, I heard that it hurts a lot." I at the same giggled and had a scared expression on my face. "It does but you don't have to worry because it will be just worth it at the end." I smiled at him and pecked his lips really fast. I really don't know what I did to deserve this guy. He's always so protective and he supports me. He also accepts me as who I am.

"I already imagine how our daughter would look like." Orlando said and I gave him a confused look. "How do you know it's a girl?" He took my hand and kissed it gently, aw. "I just know it, I want her to be just like her mother. Strong, cute, beautiful with those ocean eyes of yours." He kissed my cheek and I crinkled my nose. "I love you." We then went to the bedroom. "I love you back."

To be honest, I'm imagining how our child would look like. I actually have the same feeling as Orlando, I feel like we will have a baby girl but we still don't know. Her perfect blue eyes and her curly brown hair with a golden highlight at the bottom of her hair. Her voice echoing through my ears made me want to have her already in my arms but I have to wait for a whole nine months. Ugh.

The next morning

Today is thanksgiving so that means family is over and I will have to tell them the huge announcement of me being pregnant. I really don't know how my parents would take it but I assume that they like Orlando a lot compared to any of my other boyfriends.

"Good morning." I said as I saw Orlando trying to open his both eyes. His arms were still wrapped around my waist making me warm. "Good morning you two." For a second I was confused but then I remembered that he was talking about the baby. I kissed his sweet lips and I putted the covers aside so that I can stood up.

I got in the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, I looked horrible, so pale. Ugh I hate pregnancy but I hope it will be just worth it. I hope we will not loose the baby. Orlando already told me that he chose my life instead of the baby's and to be honest I did not take that really well. That baby was ours and even if she/he would not have a mother, he will have a father and he/she needed to know what life looks like.

Sometimes I still can't believe I'm pregnant and I'm actually already three weeks into my pregnancy. I know I will gain weight and this will be so horrible and hard. People say pregnancy is beautiful but look at me I can't even survive three weeks straight.