Love the way you lie

Katy's P.O.V
My arms were wrapped around John as I woke up. I had my head resting on his bare chest and he was still sleeping peacefully. He was wearing his panties and I was wearing my bra and panties as well. I got my phone out of my purse and got twenty missed calls from Orlando. Why did I do this?

"John get the fuck up!" I yelled and he opened both of his eyes. "What are we doing?" He threw his arms up in the air. "Don't tell me we did it!" He nodded his head and I started sobbing. He approached me and rubbed my back but I stood up and left him alone on the bed. "Don't touch me! Why are you always ruining my love life and my life in general!"

"I was not the only one! You were the one who kissed me! You think I can resist you?" I crossed my arms and looked away. "I was out of mind. You did not back off and thought about me! Instead you made me do it! You know I'm engaged and I'm a mother right now!" He rolled his eyes and I heard someone opening the door. Then I saw Britney staring at us with her mouth dropped open. "Hey babe it's not what you think it is." John approached her as she started crying. "No I think it is. I thought you were engaged to Orlando. Wasn't that the case?" She asked me and I stared at the ground. This was all my fault.

"I knew you still love her John. Why did not you tell me? I would not be mad at you. I can't control your feelings or your thoughts. I knew that since yesterday, the way you looked at Katy was not the same way you look at me." I decided to talk because I can't handle this anymore. "Britney, it's over between John and I since late 2015." She looked at me with her puffy and red eyes. "Really? If it was, I would not caught you having sex in this hotel room."

"I'm truly sorry." I began to cry but at that time, there was no one who would comfort me. Orlando is away and I'm here crying like an idiot when it's all my fault. "You don't have to be... John is all yours." I looked at her when she said that, I will never ever leave Orlando. "No John is yours. I was just a distraction. I'm really sorry." I then putted on my dress and heard Britney talking to John. "Thank you for at least trying with me John. I will always love you but this unconditional love is not forever." She kissed his cheek and hugged me then left.

I putted my head in my hands and continued sobbing. "Katy please don't cry." He totally makes me sick right now. "Why would not I be crying? We both ruined our relationships!" He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and kissed my forehead. "I'm the one who ruined everything. Not you Katy." I then hugged him tightly as my arms were wrapped around his waist. Why can't I keep my hands to myself all of sudden?

"I have never expected all of this coming. I thought we would spend great vacations all together but that's not what life had preserved." I continued sobbing and making his shoulder wet with my tears. "You know people are just human beings. People make mistakes every time." But that is not a mistake, we made it even if we were both in a relationship. "But this is so dangerous! I really don't know what I will say to Orlando if I get to the hotel."

"You know Katy, if it does not work with you and Orlando, we can still try another time."

"You wish! I would never think about that. Orlando is someone who made me the happiest girl ever. He treats me like a princess and he knows about my feelings. He's funny, sweet very kind. We both have a little baby girl who's waiting for us in Los Angeles and we got engaged in December. He's so better than you. You will never be as good as him John." I said as I stormed out of the hotel room and headed towards the hotel where Orlando and I were in. I wiped my tears away with my thumb before getting in the taxi.

...

I have just arrived after fifteen minutes of driving and at first, I hesitated at opening the door but then I did and I heard Orlando talking on the phone with his mom about me I guess. "Mom Katy disappeared all of sudden! I can't find her, I called her more than twenty times but she would not respond. She told me, she was at some friends' house but I'm scared if she got kidnaped. I can't live without her mom. That woman is everything for me, she's the mother of my daughter and my fiancé. What if something has happened to her?" I started sobbing as I heard those sentences.