Chapter 1 - Impressed By My Future Wife

Zayn's POV

"You need to have a look at her. Beauty with brains." Uncle Ethan handed me a couple of pictures.

"Pretty. Isn't she?" He asked as I had a look at them.

 Isn't she?" He asked as I had a look at them

"Hmm." I sighed observing her beauty.

"I like her figure," I mumbled to myself observing her petite torso

Wait.

"Does she love dogs?" I looked up at Ethan.
"I hate them. They're dirty." I stated.

"Why are you showing these pics to me?" I asked as I tossed the pictures over the table and leaned back in my ample chair.
"You are going to marry her." Ethan raised his eyebrows apprising me of the info.

"I don't know her. And marriage ain't my kinda thingy. You know that. Don't you?" I refused.

"Mr Zayn Malik. I won't create an issue if you kindly bring a girl of your choice and marry her. Unfortunately, you don't have any. So. Marry her. It's for your own damn good sake. Look at yourself. You are sinfully handsome and already 26. Girls drool over your personality and looks."

"I am aware," I mumbled to myself while he continued.

"I know you won't marry until your stylish black hair turns into grey ones. I thought I am like a father to you but you're disappointing me, Zayn." He continued.

"You don't need to be emotional about this. What if she won't be able to become a perfect wife? Will she?"
"She won't disappoint you. I assure you that." He tried to assure me of her innocence.

"What if I will?" I raised my eyebrows, looking at Ethan.
"Don't you dare show her your evil and wicked side. She is an innocent damsel. You have to take care of her." I plastered a smile on my face listening to his words while he continued.

"So do you wanna meet her?" he asked.
"Why not? I shall also know what you've chosen for me. But. No engagement and all. So when am I meeting my innocent future wife?" I questioned waiting for an answer.

"6 pm sharp. Today."
"You know I'm never late. And for this. No way." I assured him about my arrival. Ethan turned around and walked outside my office room, shutting the door behind him.

"Woah. Was waiting for this day. Congratz. Bro." Albert said with a wide smile on his face.

"I pity the girl who is stuck with you. You will make her regret the decision of marrying this handsome, arrogant guy. Won't you?" His smile turned into a laugh. Evil one.

"Well. Now you need to shut your fuck up." I said as he laughed evilly.

"Do I have permission to look at your future wife's beauty according to my dad?" He said picking up her photos from the table. He was tryna tease me, not asking for my permission. That's how he is.

I noticed a smile appearing on his face.
"She is pretty. Looks innocent too. Let's just hope she is as innocent as she looks in these photos." Albert said with his eyes narrowed and a half-smile playing on his face.

He placed the photo on my table upside down and exited the room not before saying: "Good luck with your married life, buddy!"

I again had a look at her innocent face and she didn't fail to impress me with her alluring eyes, luscious lips and perfect curves of her body.

"Welcome to my world, Miss. What's her name?" I picked up the envelope and read the name written on it. "Grace Rochester".

"Our chemistry would be amazing. Won't it be?"

-----------

What do you think about the male lead?

-----------

Finally the first chapter is out. Hope you guys like it.

Hit that little star to show your support.

And comment to share you reviews?

Love,
Angel