Chapter 7 - His lust

Grace's POV

I woke up as the sunlight caressed my face. After yawning and rubbing my eyes, I headed towards the bathroom and showered.

My parents were really happy today as it was a big day for them. Their daughter's marriage.
I am so damn nervous for today. My whole life will be changed. New room, new house, new family, new surroundings and a new husband. Lol. I ain't already married. I meant "a husband". And I would be a Mrs. That to Mrs Zayn Malik.

And finally the time came when I had to get ready for my own marriage. I went to the parlour with my mom to get ready and look pretty at my own wedding. It was so tiring. And after a couple of hours I was finally ready.

It was an elegant long white dress exposing my back. My hair were styled in a beautiful bun and I had silver stilettos on.

In the marriage bureau

"Do you, Ms Grace Rochester, daughter of Sullivan Rochester, accept Mr Zayn Malik as her husband, to cherish and love him till the day you meet death?" The priest asked, looking at me.

"I do." I answered. And did the same twice more.

"Do you Mr Zayn Malik, son of Yaser Malik accept Ms Grace Rochester as her wife, to cherish and love her till the day you meet death?" The priest asked, looking at him.

"Yes, I do." He replied thrice.

I signed the marriage papers and now at that moment my everything was changed.
I am not Ms Grace Rochester anymore.

I am his wife now, Mrs Zayn Malik and the billionaire is my husband.
I sighed thinking all these changes.

"You can kiss the bride." I snapped out of my thoughts when the priest spoke.

Kiss? Now? Do I even want that? I don't know about myself, but he definitely won't let the chance go of coming close to me.

I could notice a small smirk playing on his lips. He took small steps towards me and stood in front. His gaze never left mine. He brought his face closer and pecked my lips. His lips brushed against mine and I felt a shiver running down my body. The feeling was indescribable.

Was he taking advantage of the surroundings? I dare him to come close to me in the bedroom! I would kick his ass if he do so.

As the crowd cheered and clapped, he moved away while gazing at me.

----

All the wedding ceremonies were held. I hugged my parents and shed tears. I will miss them so much! I was leaving my loving parents and house but didn't know about my future life.

Would my married life be awful or pleasant with him? Would I be able to adjust with him? It is sure that he would never change himself. That arrogant brat!