Chapter 11 - Am I His First Kiss?

Hey!

Enjoying?

Curious?

Or bored?

Lemme me know what you feel.

Coz I feel the need to know, babe.

You'll understand if you have your own piece of work. Won't you?

So, don't be a silent reader and learn to express. Hit the little star and comment your views if you're enjoying the book.

Lots of love,
-peace_in_Dark

Now you may read, what happens next.

Trust me, it's worth reading.

--------

Grace's POV

"When you have got the nerve to name me a womanizer, I won't hesitate to call you something inappropriate. Darling, clear it now, am I a womanizer or are you a slut?"

Liking isn't a wrong thing to do. Like, lust, love are uncontrollable. They may decrease day by day or may increase moment by moment. Like, by looking at the personality of the person. Lust, by desiring the body. Love, by knowing the inside of him.

"I-It was just a proposal. He proposed to me. I didn't." I stated.
"You liked him. You wanted to marry him. Do you really think I forgot our first meeting? Wifey." He looked directly in my eyes.

"I am sorry. Zayn. If I hurt you by those words. But, you calling me a slut, too wasn't an easy thing for me to gulp down." I apologised sincerely.

"You still have feelings for him. Don't you?" He queried.
"Zayn. Please. I don't feel anything for anyone." I stated as I removed his hand from the wall positioned beside my head to move away.

I took a step but before I could take another one, he again pinned me to the wall, grabbing my waist.

"Not even for me?" He pulled me closer by my waist.

"You have feelings for me. Don't you?" He stated tightening his grip around my waist.

"You get affected if I am this close to you." He said pulling me closer to his sturdy chest.

"You get affected if I touch you." He spoke as he brought his hand to my cheek and caressed it. I closed my eyes as he fondled my cheeks gently. He slightly grabbed the back of my neck as his hand travelled down from my cheek to my neck. His heavenly touch sent a shiver of pleasure around my body. The touch of his fingers gave me a strange yet delightful feeling.

He kissed my lips gently and bent down, giving a trail of tender kisses from my jawline to my ear and below to my collarbone. Honestly, this made me weak in my knees. Made me moan loud. His breath against my skin felt so hot and I felt that I want this feeling forever.

"Zayn." I whispered.
"Please. Stop." I pleaded.

He looked down at me with an intense gaze. He moved away and stood at a distance from me.

"I got my answer." He spoke.
"What answer?" I asked, desperately in a low tone.
"You are affected by my touch." He replied.
"What?"
"You shouldn't deny, babe. And trust me, you won't be able to." He stated and walked towards the door with his back facing me.