Chapter 15 - The Passionate Kiss

Grace's POV

I closed my eyes with a glimmer of hope inside me.

"Welcome, Mr Zayn Malik. Finally, the wait is over." As I heard Austin's voice, I opened my eyes and was astonished to see my husband standing at the entrance of the hut. Yes, unexpectedly he's there.

Zayn walked in towards Austin after a single glance at me.

"Hey, Austin. I'm pretty sure your hot wife has informed you about his sexy kidnapper." Austin moved towards him speaking utter bullshit.

"No. She didn't. In fact she said that a fat, filthy, dirty man has tied her up and told me to come and break his ugly face." Zayn stated calmly and the next moment, his expressions darkened and he punched him in his face. Austin groaned while his men took out their guns and pointed at Zayn until Austin gestured them to keep their guns down.

"Shit! You ruined my face." Austin exclaimed caressing the bridge of his nose.

"Just stay in your limits and think before you speak." Zayn said, coldly.

"Relax man. The real game hasn't started yet." Austin said placing his hand on Zayn's shoulder.

"Sign these papers. And I will set your girl free." Austin said handing him a file.

Zayn snatched the file and went through it. A glimpse of a smirk appeared on his lips.

"Make it quick, Mr Zayn. Umm. Do you need a pen, huh?" Austin forwarded a pen towards him.

"Perfect in cracking sick jokes, huh?" Zayn frowned.
"Fine, don't sign the papers and leave this sexy item for me, as you wish." The bastard, Austin uttered and walked towards me.

I squeezed my eyes in disgust as Austin was about to touch my face with his fat fingers. But before he could go any further, Zayn moved towards him and grabbed his collar. Austin released himself from Zayn and scowled.

"Whatever is mine, it's just mine whether I like it or not. And so is she. So dare not to do that again or I will flay you alive." Zayn threatened him.

It's good that Zayn is defending me from this bastard but why is he showing as if he has sheer right on me! "It's just mine whether I like it or not. And so is she!" Seriously, man, he is indirectly saying that he doesn't like me. Urghhh!

"Oh! Was that a threat for me or showing your love towards her?"
"Threat. For you." He replied without wasting a sec.
Zayn turned towards me and opened the rope around my hands. He held my wrist and headed outside.

"Not so soon, Mr Zayn. You need to make a choice. Between your wife and your property." And listening to Austin's words, my footsteps stopped right there as we were gonna exit the hut.

What the freaking hell!?

I glanced at Zayn who turned his head and too glanced at me.
"I don't really need to choose between which is already mine." He replied.

Austin gestured his men to grab us. But before they could come closer, I clutched Zayn's hand making him run away from his men and we came outside the hut. Austin's men followed us. Grasping his hand, I moved forward and headed towards a huge tree. I stood leaning against the wide trunk of the tree and he was in front of me, staring at my eyes.

"May I know how many times are you gonna disappear from my sight like this?" I heard him.

"And who's this Austin?" He asked.
"If you'd have listened to me in the morning. Then you'd definitely know about it." I mocked.

I turned my head around to check on those bastards. Shit, a few of them were approaching the place. I pulled him towards me so that he doesn't come in their sight. His lips brushed softly against my ear as I turned around. I shivered under the touch of his soft lips.