Chapter 17 - The Surprise

Grace's POV

"And you can't hide your tears keeping your head low in front of me. You need to look into my eyes to see the desire. And baby, I need to read yours." He spoke, being as gentle as he could.

"I want love. Are you capable of loving me?"

"Tame my desire. All you'll see is love." His eyes shone with sincerity.

"When there is just desire, you don't see a trace of love even if you crave for it." I stated and moved out of the bathroom. Lying on his bed, I switched off the lights, hid myself in the blanket and closed my eyes.

It doesn't matter if we're on the same bed. I don't care because I don't want to have any physical relationship with him. Until he doesn't give me love. The real and sincere one. I won't let him touch me or come close to me. I won't. If he desires me, let him desire me from afar. I would be in front of him but he would not be able to touch me. Until he loves me sincerely. But I feel there is something different in him. In our relationship. 

---------

"What the hell is this?" I yelled as I woke up from my peaceful sleep as the extra fragrance hit my nose. And I start choking and coughing.

I noticed him spraying himself from his shoulders to his knees, standing in front of the dressing table with his back facing me. Like seriously, he was showering himself with that blue bottle of men perfume.

"Stop! It's irritating. It's filling up the room. Who the hell are you tryna impress here?" I shouted at him with a bad temper.

"I don't need to do anything to impress ladies. They are wrapped around my fingers and toes. And you know that, wifey. Don't you?" He spoke with a smirk playing on his lips while looking at my reflection through the mirror.

He turned around and faced me while I observed him wearing a light blue shirt with navy blue buttons which were unclasped, revealing his chest to my sight.

"Do you know you look like an adorable crying baby when shouting at me? And. A drooling chick while checking me out?" He stated with a flirtatious tone.

"Stop flirting with me." I frowned.
"Haven't you heard, darling? Men rule and women drool."
"No. It's women rule and men drool." I told as I got up from the bed and headed towards the washroom.

"I rule and you drool, baby." I heard his voice before I shut the bathroom door.

I took a quick shower, changed and got out of the washroom.

"There is a piece of pretty good news for you, wifey." He glanced at me.

"Just pack our stuff. A few outfits and necessary thingies. The surprise awaits you." He added.

"What surprise?" I frowned.

"Eager? Huh?" He smirked.
"Waiting for you down. Be quick. And don't forget to keep my white shirt, your favourite one. You know I look hot in that." He stated and egressed the room.

I sighed and started with the packing. I quickly finished with the work and headed downstairs after putting on a black, mid-thigh dress with high heels and letting my hair fall down to my chest as they were a little wet after drying.

As I exited the mansion, the sight of Porsche sports car astonished me. 

Last time, he had some Lamborghini model and now this. How many cars does my hubby own?