Epilogue

After 8 years

Third person's POV

"Ms Laura, you need to be informed that it isn't ethical to name a little boy of mine a nonentity. Last year I checked, in fact, last 3 years, he's been a champion in all. If he picks a fight, you need to get him on track. But if he pushes you away, means he's immersed in something serious." After listening to Ms Laura, the class teacher of the twins, Zayn ended up using a slightly rough tone to talk to the lady.

He paused for a second and continued in a sarcastic tone. "And if you aren't able to handle a 7-year-old child, I'll be a lot happier than my girl to hire a writer to pen down a resignation letter for you. Do you understand?" Grace glared at Zayn as she noticed the sarcasticness in his tone and words.

"What?" Zayn uttered as he watched Grace glaring at him with her teeth clenched. "Go! Lemme talk." She ordered with gritted teeth, eyes glinting with fury.

Zayn protested, "I ain't-". "Enough!" Ms Laura got up from her chair banging her palms on the table.

"Enough of this fruitless argument." She talked to them. "Mr and Mrs Zayn Malik, this is the second time that your boy has caught grappling with other kids, if this repeats, you're going to be handed with a suspension letter of your child. I hope you get that."

"Oh, yeah?" Zayn started. Grace quickly clasped his wrist to stop him from arguing. "Yeah, I'll make sure he doesn't repeat the thing." She assured the teacher and pulled Zayn out of the office with her.

"Seriously, Zayn?" Grace scolded him as they stood at a corner not being in anyone else's sight. "Because of one, we'd have to shift both from the school. I'm gonna speak to Blake and you are not gonna interrupt, okay?" She explained to him.

"Oh. A minute before, you were trying to make it between yourself and that stupid schoolie. Now, it's headed to you and just your boy. Where the hell am I?" He looked frustrated.

"Oh baby, don't be angry." Grace stepped closer to him and encircled her arms around his neck.

"I. Am. Not. Angry." He clearly stated looking her in the eyes. "Then why does it look like that you're gonna explode with rage if I say anything you don't like?" She challenged him, pressing her lips into a thin line but mentally she was smirking.

Zayn plastered a smile on his face. "C'mon, say it. I wanna know what can explode me." He too challenged with amusement evident in his face. "Umm...like I'm gonna find a wealthier billionaire, marry him, make out with him and have ten kids." She spoke with no trace of guilt while her cheeks gave an aura of innocence on her face.

She noticed a glint of possessiveness pass through his eyes. The next second, he stepped closer to her, cupped her jaw and brushed his thumb on her cheek. "Mrs Zayn Malik, I bet you won't be able to make twins with him that to a boy and a girl. And sweetheart, you won't get a wealthier asshole than me."

"Hey, MaPa!" Bella's call caught their attention and they cocked their heads towards their little 7-year-old daughter.

"Hey, my little princess!" Bella glomped her dad and pinched her mom's cheek with a grin.

"Where's Blake?" Grace asked her. Bella pointed towards a bench where Blake sat with his head hung low. With Bella in his arms and Grace by his side, Zayn walked towards his little 7-year-old boy, Blake.

With Bella in his lap, Zayn sat on the bench on the left side of Blake while Grace sat on the right one draping an arm around her son's shoulders.

"Sweetheart. How far is Luna Park from the school?" Zayn talked to Grace. "Umm...30 minutes drive." She quickly answered. "And then if we drive to Eleven Madison, then?" Zayn questioned. "15 mins. Why? Are we going there?" Grace questioned back.