Chapter 1

Hey, so this is my first story on here. It's not the first story i write bc i write stories on Twitter. Anyways, i hope you like the first Part. I'm sorry that this isn't that long and i'm sorry if there are some mistakes in because English isn't my first Language. :)

Much Love, Jenny.♥

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm (YN). I live in LA. I'm 16 and i'm in High School. Today was the first day of school after the summer break and i wasn't ready to go to school again. It was 7am and i stood up and took a shower.

After i finished the shower i decided to wear a tank top and a pair of skinny jeans. I walked downstairs and my older brother Kendall was in the kitchen. "Morning." i said and stood next to him. "Morning Love." he said and kissed the top of my head. "Ready to go to school again?" he asked. "Actually no." i said. "Baby Girl don't worry. This days will be great. You'll see your friends again." he said. "True." i said. "See. Everything will be fine." he said. I nodded and took a plate and put pancakes on it. Kendall makes the best pancakes ever. I sat down at the table and started to eat. After i finished eating i stood up and put my shoes on. I grabbed my jacket and put it on. After it i grabbed my bag and was about to leave as Kendall said "Honey wait! I'll drive you to school." He walked up to me and we walked to his car. We got inside it and after 10 minutes we arrived at my school. I got out of it and said bye to Kendall. As i walked to the school building i saw Gloria outside. As she saw me she smiled really wide and i hugged her. "I'm so happy to see you again." i said and hugged her again. "I missed you a lot." she said. "I missed you too." i said. We walked inside. We walked up to my locker and Gina and Kathi were standing there. They know each other since a long time and they're best friends. I really like both of them they're like sisters to me. "Hey Girls." i said as i opened my locker. "Hey." they said at the same time and gave me a hug. We talked for a little bit and then Kathi asked "Do you know this new Teacher?" "What's his name?" i asked. "Mr. Henderson." Kathi said. "Uhm, no. I don't know him." i said. "I'm in his history class." Gloria said "(YN)'s too." "I guess we're all in his history class." Gina said. I looked at my timetable and he was my teacher in Maths and Sports too. We walked to our first class which was history. We sat down in the back of the classroom. Gloria sat next to me on the right and Kathi sat next to me on my left and Gina sat next to Kathi. Suddenly a beautiful Girl walked in the room. We were all looking at her and she walked up to Gina and asked "Can i sit next to you." "Sure." Gina said "What's your name?" "My name's Fatma." the girl said. "Nice to meet you." Gloria said. "Same goes to you." Fatma said. "How do you think Mr. Henderson will look like?" Kathi asked. "I guess he's between 45-50." Gloria said. "I guess he isn't good looking." Fatma said and we all giggled. The door opened and some other students walked in the room. After like 10 minutes the door opened and a really good looking guy walked inside. He looks like he's between 20 - 25. What is he doing here? I guess he's not Mr. Henderson. 

"Good morning class." he said and stood in front of the teachers desk. "Morning." we said. "I'm Mr. Henderson." he said. He's freaking hot. Oh no i can't fall for a teacher that would be so weird.