Chapter 21

*2 Days Later*

It was Friday and as i woke up i looked at the clock i saw that it was 10 am. SHIT! Great, i already was too late for school. I sighed, got up and walked in the bathroom and took a shower. I decided to stay at home today because i already missed a few lessons. I got dressed into sweatpants and into one of Kendalls t shirts. I walked downstairs and i didn't saw Kendall. I think he left.

I made my way to the kitchen and had some breakfast. As i finished i put the dishes in the sink and walked in the living room. I sat down on the Couch and turned the Tv on. 

A few hours later i heard a knock on the door. I stood up, walked to the door and opened it and i saw Logan standing there.

"What's up?" i asked. "Babe, i was worried about you because you didn't came to school today." Logan said and hugged me. I hugged him back and said "I woke up too late today so i decided to stay at home." i said "Don't worry, i'm fine." "I'm glad that you're fine, i thought that something happened to you." he said. "Aww. Come inside." i said. The both of us walked back in the living room and we sat down on the couch.

He wrapped his arms around me and said "I missed you today." "I missed you too." i said and smiled at him.

We watched tv and suddenly i heard the fron door open.

Kendall and a girl walked inside. 

I took a closer look at that girl and noticed that it's Gloria.

"Gloria?!" i asked. "Yeah!" she said and smiled. I stood up, walked up to her and hugged her tight and asked "What are you doing here with Kendall?" "Well..." she said. "Are you two...dating?" i asked. "Yeah." she said and smiled. I noticed that she started to blush and Kendall wrapped one arm around her waist.

"Aww, you two are so cute." i said.

Both of them smiled and Logan walked up to me and i asked "Wanna go upstairs?" "Sure." Logan said.

We walked upstairs and sat down on my bed. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and said "Let's talk about our wedding." "Sure." i said and smiled. "Do you wanna marry after the baby is born?" he asked. "Yeah." i said. "Ok. What about our honeymoon?" he asked. "I've no idea where to go." i said. He thought for a minute and said "I'll plan our honeymoon." "Okay." i said smiling.

*6 months later*

I finished school last month. I'm really happy that i'm done with school.

Right now Logan and i are on our way home with our newborn baby boy Noah.

As we arrived we walked inside and Kendall was sitting on the couch. As he heard us he stood up and walked up to us.

"Let me see little Noah." Kendall said and i saw that he was excited.

Kendall never saw Noah before because he didn't had time to come to the Hospital.

Logan was holding Noah in his arms and handed him Kendall.

"God, he looks so much like you." Kendall said and looked at Logan. "I know." Logan said and smiled.

Kendall handed Noah back to Logan and we made our way upstairs. We laid Noah down. After the wedding i'm moving in with Logan.

We laid down on the bed and Logan said "I love you so much." "I love you so much more." i said and he kissed me.

*2 months later*

Today's the day. Today i'm getting married to Logan.

I was standing in front of the mirror, wearing my dress.

My hair and my make up were done and now i just have to wait.

Someone knocked on the door.

"It's open." i said. The door opened and Kendall walked inside.

"It's time." Kendall said.

------------------------------------

Hey guys, i know that i didn't update and i feel very bad about it. I'm so sorry. :(
Anyways, so here's the new Chapter. I know it's not long but it's something. I try to update the next few days.
I'm sorry if there are mistakes in it.

Much Love, Jenny. ♡