Chapter 2

I looked at the girls and they were staring at him. "Gloria?" i asked and looked at her. "Yes?" she asked and still stared at Mr. Henderson. "He's so hot!" i said. She nodded. "Tell us more about yourself." Kathi said to Mr. Henderson. He looked at her and smiled. "Dimples." Gina whispered. I giggled. "Well, my name's Logan Henderson. I'm 24 and i live in LA since 6 years. I teach History, Maths and Sports." he said. "Are you single?" Fatma asked. He looked at her a little confused and said "Yes i am." He suddenly looked at me and i blushed. He still looked at me and smirked. He then looked away and started to teach. I didn't really listen to what he was saying i just stared at him. "(YN)?" Gloria said. "Yes?" i asked. "You should stop staring." Gloria said and laughed. I laughed and Mr. Henderson looked at us and asked "What's so funny?" We both looked at him. I couldn't talk i was kinda paralyzed. "(YN) w-was...she was staring at you." Gloria said. I looked at her with wide eyes and she looked paralyzed too. Mr. Henderson was about to say something but then the lesson was over. Everyone started to get up and walked out of the room. I was the last one in the class room. I grabbed my bag and walked to the door and Mr. Henderson said "(YN)?" I turned around and he looked at me. "Y-yes?" i asked. "You should really focus on the lesson." he said serious. "I'm sorry." i said. He nodded and i turned back around. "Wait." he said. I turned back to him and he said "I noticed that you were staring at me before your friend said it." he said and smirked. I blushed really hard and looked to the ground. "(YN) please look at me." he said. I looked at him and he was standing really close to me. "I want to talk to you during lunch." he said. I nodded and he said "Meet me here." "Got it." i said and walked to my next class. 
Oh no. I guess this wont end good.