Three.

"Hi!" one of the trio of girls said. She sat down next to me and smiled. She had fire red hair in two braids running down the front of her shirt and emerald green eyes.

Another of the girls shared the red head's eyes, but had a sea shell purple colored hair that was curled and pulled up into a ponytail. I always debated on dying my hair that color.

The last of the girls had beach blonde hair and grey eyes. Her hair hung loosely at her hips and immediately she reminded me of a Barbie Doll.

"Hi," I said in a quick breath.

"My name's Alexandra." the red head said. She pointed to the girl with purple hair, "Marcelene," then the blonde, "Carrie."

"Hi." the other two chorused.

I smiled. "I'm Scarlett."

"Ooh! I love your name!" Carrie said. Her voice came out in a sing-song tone.

"Thanks, um, can I ask you guys something?" I said.

"What?" Alexandra asked.

"What's up with the councilor names? Hero? Polaroid?"

"Oh, that," Marcelene said with a smile, I noticed she had a nose piercing. "It's a joke, kinda. They don't tell you their real names. They choose random names, keeps the camp fun. Ya know?"

"Oh, yeah, that makes sense." I said, not really understanding.

"Can you play us something?" Alexandra asked.

"Sure, what?" I replied.

"Um... One Direction!" She giggled and the other two glared at her. I smiled and played 'Right Now'. I closed my eyes and tried to play from memory, I didn't have the chords and always had trouble with this particular song.

When I opened my eyes, almost halfway through, I saw a group of people had surrounded me and was watching me play. For a moment, my mind went blank as I sang. Miraculously, I kept playing and sounded fine, a voice in my mind screamed don't stop, keep going!

I smiled and stood up and sang louder and played with more of a passion. Alexandra cheered and that started a group of people to cheer also and a few people started to clap along to the rhythm.