Thirty-Eight.

"Well, I have some ideas," Polaroid tells me as he scans through the lyrics. "I don't know if you'll like them or not."

"What are they?" I ask. I'm hopeful Polaroid will be a good director, if not then I don't know what will happen.

"Well, we'll film a little of dance night. That will put the whole too many people atmosphere in. Then in the beginning we can have you alone playing guitar at the stage... oh, then have you walking alone... at one point you'll drink out of a plastic cup, maybe have Tyson giving you a piggy back ride at one point for the line 'carried to where I'm supposed to stay- what made you want to play this game?'... yeah that will work."

"Sounds good." I say. I look over my shoulder and I catch Aces and Tyson talking. I want to know the plan for his music video, but I have a sneaking suspicion that he won't let me know.

We spend the next few hours filming, Polaroid tells me that the only thing we'll need is the footage from the dance, but other than that we should be fine. I have to record the song tomorrow, and this will be the song on the final CD for me.

Tyson is waiting for me at our usual spot where we play guitar. I smile and sit down next to him. "How'd it go for you?"

"Uh, we're gonna shoot tomorrow too, we'll need you on set." Tyson says smiling at me.

"Ooh, so I'm in the video?"

"Yep, I'm picking your outfit too."

"What?! No way!" I say smiling. Tyson? Picking my outfit? Pigs will fly before that happens.

"Yeah, tonight you take your clothes to the laundry room and you wash your clothes, so, I pick your outfit 'cause you'll have everything."

"I'd like to see you try." I tell him smiling.

He gives me a smile then looks to the trees. He wraps his arm around me and kisses my forehead. I snuggle up to him, and smile.

For a little while we hang out and talk. Tyson has his guitar so we play a few songs, I play 'Getting Into You' by Relient K and Tyson plays 'Iris' by the Goo Goo Dolls.

Polaroid comes out and talks with us for a while, he asks if we'd consider playing at the dance this week and we agree. We're going to play five songs: 'Gives You Hell'- the All-American Rejects, 'Alive'- One Direction, 'Na Na Na' - My Chemical Romance, 'Pompeii' -Bastille, and 'Wanted'- Hunter Hayes.

I'm excited, this week should be fun. Tomorrow we'll get new campers and have the welcome bonfire, so that should be fun. We leave for dinner and then go back to the cabin, someone already did our cabins laundry so all of last weeks clothes are folded on my bed. I shudder at the thought of Tyson picking out my outfit.