Fifty.

I smile, I know I'm blushing and when the girl who sang a solo version of 'The Last Time' smiles at me I give her a little shrug.

"He's so sweet, isn't he?"

I turn and see Jennifer smiling at Tyson. My stomach twists and turns, why would she say that? Isn't he singing the song for me?

"We had a long, long talk last night," her eyes flicker to me and she smiles. "Didn't he tell you?"

"Tell me what?" I'm curious now. Tyson wouldn't do anything to hurt me, he said he wouldn't, at least.

"He took me back." She smiles seeing the look of horror wash over my face. She pulls out a crumpled piece of paper and holds it out to me. I take it, it isn't his handwriting, but it says "I love you, please know that."

"That doesn't make sense," I say after a few seconds, "we're already dating."

"Did you like the song?" Tyson asks, appearing at my side.

"I loved it!" Jennifer says before I have a chance to respond.

"Uh, ok? I was talking to Scarlett." Tyson says awkwardly.

I smile. I knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt me! "It was beautiful, Ty. Thank you."

I kiss his cheek and he gives me a little smile.

Jennifer rolls her eyes and stalks off. I'm a little shocked at her response, no more trying to convince me her and Tyson are in love?

"What's her problem?" He asks me.

"What isn't?" I reply sighing.

Tyson chuckles and wraps his arm around my waist. We sit down on the benches an listen to Guvna tell us how amazing this week has been and that he'll miss every one of us.

We go back to the cabin and pack. I feel my heart break, I don't want to leave! I keep out an outfit for tomorrow and the last day here, dammit it I don't want to go!

"Hey, Scarr?" Tyson says softly.

"Yeah?" I turn around to face him, he's frowning and it hurts me to see that.

"Where are you going to college?"

"What?"

"It's your junior year next, right? What if we both go to the same school for music?"

"Oh, I wasn't really looking at going to college."

"Really?"

"Yeah... I just... never liked it."

"C'mon babe, there's a really good school in Nashville and you'd love it."

I cringed. Nashville? That was a little too far away from my mom. I'd miss her, thinking about her now kinda hurt.

"Ty... I dunno..."

Tyson watched me with puppydog eyes. He sat down on the edge of his bunk and patted the space next to him. I sat down and he pulled me onto his lap and kissed the top of my head.

"Don't worry baby, we'll figure something out." He said softly.

I nodded. There wasn't much we could do. He lived in Oklahoma, I was stuck here in California.

He kissed my cheek and lifted me off his lap and back onto the bunk. He squeezed my knee and got up to grab his pj's and take a shower.

I stayed on the bunk just thinking. I wanted to be with him so badly... I just couldn't leave my mom. Plus, where would I get the money? I couldn't just magically get a tuition in a year.

The shower started and I heard Tyson singing. I didn't know what it was but the tone was so sad.

"I loved you, and you said you did too. But now we're leaving as strangers and I don't know how to live like we never were. I'll crave holding you in my arms, I guess my love just wasn't that strong."

With tears in my eyes I quickly changed into my pj's and attempted to brush my teeth by using the water from my water bottle and spitting off the balcony.

God, tomorrow was going to kill me.

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating, I've been busy and I was working on my fanfiction account and just everything is getting out of hand >.<