Eighteen.

"HIIII NEW ROOM MATE!!!!!" Carrie screams into my ear as I'm talking to Tyson. She flings her arms around my neck and hugs me.

I laugh at her and Tyson fights a smile. "Carrie, we're not room mates. I'm staying with Tyson and the guys."

She looks heart broken, then glances from Tyson to me, and from me to Tyson. "Excuse us for one moment." She tells him with a smile, then grabs my wrist and pulls me a good distance away from everyone else.

"Dude! What the heck?! We were so excited and now you're choosing to room with a few guys?" She questions me.

"Well, five extremely hot guys, to be precise. Look, I'm sorry. But I like it better with them. They kinda click better with me."

"Let me guess," she pauses and glances over at Tyson. "You like him?"

I try to fight the smile that forms at my lips. She catches it and starts teasing me.

"I KNEW IT! OH, YOU'VE GOT IT BAD GURLIE!" Carrie can't seem to stop smiling and I smile with her.

I shake my head, I can't believe I was so close to leaving the guys. Tyson included, yes, but all of them. Joshua was so stupidly hilarious, Jeremy was a sweetheart, Harry was a wannabe trouble maker, and then Hunter... he was trouble. He worried me, so far he'd gotten into two fights in the few days we've been up here.

And then Tyson. I really liked him. The little voice in the back of my mind reminded me I'd never see him again after the two weeks, but I honestly didn't care.

Is this what love is like...?