Twenty-Eight.

"Hunter," Guvna says, "why did you do this?"

Hunter smiles and shrugs. "I wanted to."

This has gone on for the past five minutes or so, asking why and getting the same answer.

Tyson's arm drapes across my shoulders and I drift in and out of sleep.

"Can we go back to Rock Star?" Tyson asks Polaroid.

Polaroid looks at Tyson like he forgot we were here. He looks at his watch and shakes his head. "It's already time for lunch. Mark all your electives for guitar with Aces and you can practice for the three hours."

"Okay, can we go meet up with Dundee?"

"Yeah, sure, I think we're almost done here anyways."

"Do you want me to bring you anything?" I offer. I don't think Polaroid got to eat breakfast and I know for a fact Tyson barely ate the apple I gave him.

"Nah, I'll be in soon. Thanks though." Polaroid tells me. He gives me a weak smile and I nod. Tyson and I get up and leave.

Outside, one of the younger cabins have water balloons and shaving creme. It's a Pali tradition or something, they're called raids.

Tyson spots our cabin first, I follow him to the little tree and swinging chair by the Ga-Ga pit.

"Where's Polaroid?" Dundee asks.

"Talking with Guvna." Tyson responds. The tone in his voice matches Polaroids, tired and worn out.

"Scarlett, did you hear the rumors about you?" Harry asks. He looks concerned, but I find it hard to believe. The wannabe rebel seems to only smile and laugh.

"That I snuck in beer? Yeah, I heard it." I say. My voice is just as tired as Tyson's and Polaroid's. I lean on Tyson's shoulder and he wraps an arm around my waist.

"Oh, some of the guys in film were talking about it. I told them you didn't." He shrugs and turns to Joshua. They start talking while we wait for Jeremy.

"Scarlett, Ty!"

I turn and see Jeremy walking over. He's smiling and I feel a corner of my mouth twitch into a grin.

"Today we started writing and recording. You should've been there." Jeremy says still smiling.

"Oh?" I ask. I need to start writing a song for the music video, I almost forgot about that.

"We'll work on it tomorrow." Tyson promises.

"Okay. Hey, do you know what happened with Polaroid?"

"I'm here! I'm here!" Polaroid runs up and joins us. He smiles brightly.

"Okay let's go in." Dundee says.

"Ty, Scarlett. Come here," Polaroid says smiling. Tyson and I exchange looks, he's so happy.

"Hunter is being pulled out of evening activities and being watched." Polaroid says smiling.

"Okay?" I say. I'm not really excited about Hunter's punishment. Yeah he's in trouble but just saying 'no evening activities' isn't really a bad punishment. I'm not saying he should be sent back home, but something should be done.

Tyson seems to think the same way. He sighs and thanks the overly excited Polaroid and we walk into the mess hall.

People have stopped staring at me, maybe the rumor has died off.

Well, Harry did tell film I didn't bring in anything, that it wasn't real. Maybe they already spread around a counter rumor or something.

The guys are already eating the lunch of Mexican food: tacos and burritos.

I grab an apple and a taco. I don't really plan on eating, but I need something on my plate.

"You're not eating?" Tyson asks me. I think he noticed me staring at my plate for the past five minutes.

I shake my head. "Lost my appetite."

Tyson smiles and takes a bite of his burrito.

"Scarlett, do you know what song you're singing for the showcase?" Dundee asks me.

"Showcase?" I ask.

"The performance on Thursday." Polaroid clarifies.

"Oh, um, I think I'm gonna sing..." I try to remember the song I chose yesterday. Was it only yesterday? I feel as if a week has gone by.

"You should sing 'With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear' by Sleeping With Sirens." Joshua tells me.

"Ooh, that's a good one." Tyson says. His eyes get a little bit bigger and he smiles.

"I've never heard it." I say simply.

"I have it on my iPod, I'll have you listen to it later." Tyson tells me.

I nod. I've heard a few songs from Sleeping With Sirens and I'm not a fan of screaming songs.

But if Tyson- who seems to have a similar taste in music like mine- likes them I'll give it a try.

The iPods for choosing electives are passed around and I check all three slots for guitar.