Fourteen.

(Tyson's point of view.)

We were walking back to our cabin, Hunter kept going on about how he beat the shit out of a kid. I bet he's lying. He beat me up, and he started that fight. Why wouldn't he start another one?

"Where's Scarlett?" Polaroid asked.

I looked up, she wasn't up with Hunter? I turned around and saw her slowly walking towards us, her shoulders were drooped and her eyes were trained on the ground. A sense of relief washed over me. She was okay, thank God.

Wait, why was I freaking out over her? Because it's only been two days with her and you like her but you refuse to swallow your pride and admit you're jealous of Hunter.

I waited for Scarlett while everyone else stepped inside. She looked up at me and offered a weak smile.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, just... worried about Hunter, I guess." She shrugged. A flame ignited in me. She was worried about that jerk? The one who beat me up over a girl, for no good reason, and she's worried?

"You don't know what really happened, he probably started it." I told her.

She nodded. "Yeah, but, still. He's hurt, I feel bad."

"Scarlett, it's a little blood. He'll be fine."

She nodded again and I smiled. She cared way too much, but she was cute about it. Hunter's wounds will heal, she doesn't need to worry.

We went inside, Hunter's eyes locked with mine and I felt the vile crawl up my throat like it usually does when I see him. The self-centered jerk. I don't want him to hurt Scarlett. She seems to fragile, Hunter would hurt her without knowing it.

He calls Scarlett over and they play their version of spin the bottle. I ignore them and sit down on my bunk, I pull out my iPod and listen to 'Break Even' by The Script. I fall asleep and before I know it, Scarlett is shaking me and giggling telling me we're going to be late. I get up and tug a sweater over my head. Scarlett has a Taylor Swift sweater on and a baseball hat on.

How does she do that? Go from one outfit to another- probably without even trying- and still look amazing? It can't be easy, but yet watching her it looks so simple.

We walk to the Rock Star room and neon strobe lights are flashing and a song is blaring so loud the bass shakes the walls. I feel a hand slip into mine and look down to see Scarlett wide-eyed and worried.

"Are you okay?" I shout over the music.

She shakes her head and I pull her outside. She sits down in a chair and starts to breathe heavily. What happened? I've never seen anyone like this, ever.

"What's wrong?" I ask and sit in a chair next to her.

"Claustrophobic. There's too many people in there." She says. Her breath is short and her words come out in slips. A pang of hurt hits me hard, I didn't know she was like that. If I had known I could've opted to stay outside in the front.

"Do you want to stay out here?" I ask. She nods eagerly and I smile. I pull out my iPod and we listen to music and talk. I've missed being able to connect this easily to people. I know that when Hunter's around I'm a total jack ass, but with Scarlett it's like I'm somewhat normal.

It's going to suck when she leaves.