Forty-Two.

Tyson kissed Jennifer... I can't... he wouldn't... my brain starts to cloud and I squat down so I'm kneeling on the floor. Why would he do that?

I feel myself crying, the tears flow and I can hear myself sobbing. I don't feel anything though, my heart feels like it collapsed and I'm about to die, but other than that I'm just cold and I feel broken.

"Scarlett?" I close my eyes and ignore him. He kissed her! Why would he do that to me? I feel him put a hand on my shoulder and I bolt up-right and walk away. There's a platform for a zip-line course ahead of me, I step away from it and walk onto the paved road. I hear Tyson call my name again, I turn and walk back to Rock Star.

Footsteps. I hear Tyson's thudding footsteps chasing after me and I take off at a run. I race into the infirmary and the nurse looks up at me surprised. I lean against the door when Tyson pounds on it begging for me to open it.

"What's wrong?" The nurse asks me. She puts down her magazine and walks over to me. I shake my head and jump as Tyson continually tries to break the door down.

"He kissed another girl." I choke out. The nurse's face falls and she wraps her arms around me in a hug, I cry onto her shoulder and after a while Tyson leaves.

"Go sit on the couch, sweetheart. What specialty are you in? I'll call and let them know you're here." She says softly after I finish bawling. She offers me a smile and I give her one back.

"Rock Star." I say. She tells me to sit on the little couch and I do, I bring my knees up to my chest and wrap my arms around them. Thoughts swirl in my head, I thought Tyson was over Jennifer? Maybe I'm over reacting and she kissed him?

But then he would have told me, wouldn't he? Just so something like this wouldn't happen? I asked him if everything was okay, he said everything was.

I hear the nurse say Polaroid and I look up at her. She's talking into a hand held radio and looking out the door to the infermary. I hear her say 'Tyson' and already I have a pang of hurt in my chest.

"Okay, thanks. I'll watch her until she's okay." She says. She puts the radio down and smiles at me. I try to force a smile but I don't think it's conciving so I stop and look down at my hands.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asks me.

I nod and a fresh wave of tears cascade down my face. I bawl into my hands, the nurse offers me a box of tissues and I dab at my eyes. I calm down to the point where I can actually speak. I tell her everything, from day one to now. The odd behavior Tyson gave me the first day, Hunter fighting him, the sleeping pills, everything. I tell her how Tyson laughed when I was trying to skate and kept wobbling and would gasp when I thought I was about to fall. I smile when I feel the rush of excitement when I was about to go onstage, and the way it was only Tyson and I in the entire world when he sang 'I for You'. I scrunch my nose when I get to the part when Jennifer arrived, and by the end I'm crying again about how Tyson kissed her. He kissed her!

The entire time the nurse doesn't say anything. She just nods and seems to understand me. She gives me a water bottle and a lollipop.

"You really like him, huh?" She asks me.

I pause for a moment. Do I like him? Of course I do. But my question, does Tyson like me?

"I don't know."