Forty-Six.

The next day flies by, and now I look at myself in the bathroom mirror before we go to the the dance. I'm wearing a white tank top that has 'BABY YOU A SONG, YOU MAKE ME WANNA ROLL MY WINDOWS DOWN AND CRUISE' printed on it, a gray bandeau, and dark skinny jeans. I tied my hair up into a ponytail, and have silver hoop earrings on. I put on a little makeup before I hear Polaroid call and tell us it's time to head to the dance.

I rush outside past a stunned Tyson and slip my sneakers on before running outside to find Polaroid waiting for me. Tyson walks up behind me and slips his hand into mine, we start walking and go over the songs' that took a majority of out time in Rock Star to learn.

Tyson won't let me play guitar, so I'm just singing. Polaroid tells us that we will get a few minutes as a break so we can dance, but it'll be in the middle of the night. We walk into Rock Star and the decorations are set to an under the sea theme.

"Can I wear a pearl necklace?" I ask. Polaroid nods and I slip on one of the fake strands hanging from the stage.

Tyson and I warm up, I sway a little with a hand on the mic.

The dance starts and we start playing. I sing and dance like I did when I recorded. Everyone seems so much more up-beat with a live performance. My anxiety doesn't bug me the entire night, when it dons on me I'm amazed and I smile.

"Play 'Wanted', then you'll have a little break before you go up again." Polaroid tells us.

I nod and look over to Tyson, he smiles at me and starts picking the intro I could never learn. I start singing and slowly the crazy dancers slow down and I smile seeing people pair up and start slow dancing.

I can see Hunter standing in a corner sulking, my eyes follow his gaze and I finally see what's bothering him. It's Jennifer, she's dancing with another guy.

I feel bad for him, but then again he slipped me sleeping pills so... the sympathy passes and I keep singing.

We finish the song and Tyson puts the guitar back up. We hop off stage and head over to the back where we usually sit when we're in Rock Star.

"I think I'm going to play 'Lost It All' when we get back up." He tells me.

"Who sings that?"

"A band you don't know, they're called Black Veil Brides."

"I've heard of them," I say and step outside, "what kinds of music do you listen to?"

He smiles at me, "A lot of different stuff actually."

(Tyson's point of view.)

We go back inside after a while, Scarlett was surprised when I told her of all the bands I listened to.

We go back on stage and are greeted with applause, Jennifer smiles at me and I look back over to Scarlett. She smiles and brushes her bangs our of her eyes, we start playing a Sleeping With Sirens acoustic version of 'James Dean and Audrey Hepburn'.

The more the night drags on the closer it's time for the dance to end. Scarlett nods to me and I slowly pick and intro to one of my favorite songs. I start to sing, the song is in a lower key then I'm used to, but when I see the look on Scarlett's face I know she likes the tone of my voice.

I finish the song and an eruption of applause go up. I put away the guitar and Scarlett hugs me. I wrap my arms around her and place a gentle kiss on her lips.

Later tonight I know there's going to be another Midnight Delight, I plan to keep a close eye on Scarlett this time.

She doesn't have many friends, when I notice that I frown. She spends so much time with me she doesn't really hang out with anyone else. I know I should tell her to go find more friends, but then I realize there's only three or four more days of camp.

I may be selfish, but I love her too much and I want to spend all the time I can with her. I walk hand in hand with her back to the cabin, Harry and Jeremy are laughing at Joshua. I smile slightly, they've warmed up to me, but I still feel like I have to be guarded around them.

Scarlett goes to take a shower, after she comes back out I take one. When I go back outside I see her curled up into a ball humming 'Lost It All'. She stares at the wall and doesn't notice me.

"Hey," I say softly. I sit on my bunk and smile at her.

She looks back up at me almost surprised. "Hi."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired."

"Oh, okay."

She smiles and turns on her side again.

"I love you," I whisper.

"I love you too," I hear her whisper back.

I smile hearing those simple words. I'm the luckiest guy in the camp.