Sixteen.

(Tyson's point of view)

Scarlett's kiss has a fire spreading through me. She kisses me back passionately and leans in closer to me.

The door to my side of the cabin opens and Scarlett and I pull each other apart, she hops off the bathroom counter and checks herself in the mirror. I don't see why, she still looks flawless only her face is a little flushed.

Polaroid walks in and immediately stops. Shit. I'm not supposed to be on Scarlett's side of the cabin. Polaroid and Dundee told us any guy would be busted if we were found over here.

"Tyson... are you okay?" Polaroid asks.

What? I glance to Scarlett and she points to her lip, yes I know we just kissed! "Um yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I face Polaroid again.

"Your lip is busted." He says. He takes a step closer and peers at the little gash on my lower lip. A wave of relief washes over me and I breathe a sigh of relief.

"So why do we have the pleasure of having you join us, Polaroid?" Scarlett asks. I turn and look at her surprised, she's never talked like that around me before. She smirks at me and shrugs her shoulder.

"Oh, that's right. Scarlett, one of Hero's campers went home sick, there's an opening in her cabin."

My heart sinks. She's leaving? Why would she leave? Maybe because she's a GIRL! I push the little annoying nagging voice into the back of my mind and look at Scarlett.

She looks heartbroken. Her eyes are brimming with tears and it takes everything in me not to hold her. She looks up at me and I mouth 'no'.

Scarlett takes a deep breath then turns back to Polaroid. "You know, thank you, but no thanks. I like it here." She fakes a smile and I silently encourage her on.

Polaroid smiles and nods. "I had a feeling. Okay, I'll let Hero know in the morning. Good night, and Tyson? I need to have a word with you." Polaroid leaves and I smile. Scarlett hugs me and I wrap my arm around her.

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I tell her. She nods and turns to crawl into bed.

I smile and walk to my part of the cabin to see Polaroid siting on his bunk. "You wished to speak to me?"

"Tyson, what did I say about going to her end?" Polaroid immediately spits out.

Damn it. I knew he'd want to chew me out about this. "Scarlett helped me with my lip."

Polaroid looks into my eyes and I feel myself go hot. Could he be able to read my mind? Would he know I kissed her?

Instead of yelling at me like I think he would, he just shakes his head and asks how I hurt my lip. I tell him Hunter came up to me and demanded I leave Scarlett alone, how Hunter thought I was trying to 'steal' her from him. When I told Hunter that Scarlett wanted nothing to do with him, he cursed me and let a blow fly. My lip was busted and the next thing I knew Scarlett was dragging me to her bathroom.

Polaroid nodded."Anything else?"

"Hunter made up a story for Scarlett how I was talking crap about him at Poker Night. Totally untrue, ask Scarlett, we were hanging out together." I say. Polaroid nods and tells me to get changed for bed.

Only one thing keeps running thorough my mind: Scarlett was about to leave.

I mean, I'd see her around camp. But she wouldn't be in the same cabin as I was. I wouldn't be able to watch her morning transformation every day for the next week.

I think I have a thing for her...