Forty-Five.

"I'm glad you're sticking with this song," Polaroid tells Tyson.

He smiles and wraps an arm around my waist. "I'm glad I am too."

We start filming, it's a lot of Tyson and I walking hand in hand around the lake laughing at absolutely nothing. Polaroid shoots a few scenes of me walking around picking flowers, and then there's one of Tyson sitting in his bunk; he's supposed to be thinking of me, it's supposed to be in the very beginning of the week when he was in a fight with Hunter. That's what he told me, at least.

We play guitar after we've finished filming. This week for the showcase I decided on 'Tattoo' by Hunter Hayes and Tyson said he's thinking about writing another song. Our music videos will be played towards the end of the night, and then after that we'll go home the next day.

I'm a little stunned at how quickly this week has flown by. At the end of this week I'll say goodbye to Tyson and I'll probably never see him again. Last night we had our opening bonfire.

Jennifer was pissy the entire night. She sat alone with her arms crossed. She threw a fit and demanded she be moved to another cabin, she only wanted to mess with Tyson and I, she admitted it to Polaroid too.

"Why do you like country so much?" Tyson asks me.

"Why do you like alternative?" I reply.

He bites his lower lip softly and looks over to the zip-line launch pads. "I dunno, I just like it."

I smile, I strum a few chords on my guitar. This week has flown by so quickly.

"What's the evening activity?" I ask.

"Miss Pali." Tyson says after a while. I can't help but smile. Polaroid comes out and tells us it's time for dinner, so we pack up our guitars and go to the Mess Hall. I see Jennifer with plastered make-up on. she looks like a clown, I crinkle my nose and feel Tyson link his hand into mine.

After dinner we go back to the cabin. Polaroid tells us he's in Presley's cabin, I'm glad; she seems like a nice councilor. We go to her cabin and after Polaroid goes into Miss Pali mode, the guys' and I get to work on 'her' biography.

"Who's introducing her?" Jeremy asks. He brushes the loopy Joshua off of his shoulder and looks between Jennifer- who's watching Polaroid's transformation through the cabin window and refusing to help us- and me.

I open my mouth to offer, but Jennifer cuts me off and insists that she does. She also insists that Tyson helps escort Polaroid (or, Claire) and her onto the stage.

Tyson, being Tyson, immediately disagrees with her. He repeatedly tells her no, and Jeremy and Harry cut in and say that they will. Tyson and Jennifer both look livid, casting each other death glares. I put my hand on his shoulder and whisper that it's okay. He calms down a bit, but I know he still isn't happy.

We go to the stage, Polaroid's dressed in a corset and a puffy black lace skirt. He's dancing to 'Best Song Ever' by One Direction tonight, and I'm slightly excited for this performance.

The night flashes by, Polaroid doesn't get placed, sadly. We walk back to the cabin and I take a shower and change into my pajamas. Tyson's in his bunk reading one of my books when I come back out. He looks up at me and smiles.

"You don't dress like most girls." He tells me.

I give him a confused look, I'm wearing a gray shirt and blue and black checkered pants. "Really?"

"Yeah, most girls wear night gowns, shorts, band shirts, so on." He shrugs. He closed the book and hands it to me.

I take the book and shrug. "I like this."

He smiles and nods. He folds his hands behind his head and stares at the frame of the bunk ontop of him. He doesn't say anything, I'm waiting for him to say something, but I don't know what.

"Night, Ty." I say. I flip the light switch off and climb into bed.

"Good night." He says softly.

My back's to him, but I know he's looking over at me. I smile to myself and bury my face into my pillow.

"I love you." He whispers.