3

The train slowly began to pull into Kera. "Well, It's pretty late, so do you all just want to get rooms?" Erza asked. The group nodded. "Alright. Everyone get into a pair." The red head commanded. The group was paired with each other ending in Laxus with Lucy, Gray and Natsu (plus Happy), and Erza and Wendy (plus Carla). "Alright, we'll get our room keys, and meet back at the train station by 6 pm. I think we should have some fun while we're here." Erza continued. "Alright!" Natsu cheered.
   Lucy and Laxus got their room keys, and went up to the room. "You take the right bed, I'll take the left?" Lucy suggested. "Whatever." Laxus grunted. "Cheer up, Muster grumpy pants." She giggled and poked his cheek. "Well, I'm going to get in the shower." She added as she walked into the bathroom.
   Once Lucy left the shower, she quickly noticed that no one had brought extra clothes. "Hey Laaaxus." Lucy called as she peaked her head out of the door, a towel wrapped around her. "Yeah, Blondie?" Laxus looked over from the couch. "C-Can I have your shirt? I haven't b-brought extra clothes, and mine a-are kinda dirty." She had a blush across her face. The blonde male shrugged off his jacket, and began to unbutton his purple shirt. "Here." He walked it over to her. She smiled, and her blushed deepened, then went back into the bathroom.
   Lucy came out a few minutes later, Laxus's shirt on. Laxus let out a low growl, and a blush coated his face. You see readers, Mates are 'assigned', you could say, to a Dragon Slayer, even for ones that weren't trained by dragons. Laxus knows this, but you, dear reader, know something else. Lucy is his 'assigned' mate. Aaaand back to not breaking the 4th wall. "Laxus, I think we ought to go to bed." Lucy mumbled with a blushed. He grunted and walked to his bed.
   Lucy laid wide awake, the moon casting light into their room. She glanced at the clock. 4:36 am. The blonde female sighed. She got up, and slowly climbed into Laxus's bed. The blonde male wrapped his arms instinctively around her small frame. She smiled, and fell asleep.
•~•The Following Morning•~•
   Laxus slowly woke as the sun shone light through the glass. He began to move, then felt something heavy on his chest. He looked down and noticed Lucy, asleep. The blonde male lifted his arm, trying to get up. "Morning..." Lucy mumbled. "Sorry, Blondie." Laxus mumbled. "You didn't wake me up, don't worry." She smiled.
   "Um, my clothes are very dirty, and i need new ones. Can you go to a store and buy my some?" Lucy asked as she sat up. "Yeah." Laxus nodded. "Here." She scribbled down her sizes on a sheet of paper. "Thanks." She smiled. "I need my shirt." He grunted. Lucy unbuttoned his shirt and handed it to him, covering herself with the sheet.