15

"La la la la la laaaaaa la a la!~" Lucy sang as they walked into her house. She swallowed more of the alcohol in her hand. "Lucy, stop. You don't drink, so something is up, tell me." Gray sat her down, and squatted in front of her. "Well, you see, I went tooooooo..." She thought for a moment while taking another swig. "Oh yeah, the book store and a café. He got all grumpy with me, and we got into a fight." She took another sip. "No more alcohol for you." He took the bottle.
"Natsu, stay with her, I'm going to find Laxus." Gray said as he left the house. "Mister uptight is gone! Time to drink!" Lucy giggled and grabbed the second bottle, then began to drink more. She set it down, and held her stomach, then ran to the closest bathroom. She leaned over the toilet, and began to throw up. Natsu held her hair, and rubbed circles on her back.
~•~Gray POV~•~
Gray walked quickly to the nearest hotel. "Did a Laxus Dreyar check in here?" Gray asked the receptionist. "Yes, his did about a few hours ago. Why?" She asked. "I'm a friend of his, he wanted me to meet him here." He smiled. "Alright. Room 429." She handed him a key. He thanked her and went up 4 flights of stairs.
"Laxus!" Gray banged on the door. "I know you're in there!" He continued to slam his fists on the door. "You're girlfriend is drunk at home, and she seems to like if, so if you don't come home, she might become an alcoholic!" He yelled. The door stayed shut. The raven haired male let out a loud groan and sat against the door.
Minutes passed, then hours. It was around 8 am when Laxus opened the door. Gray fell back and woke quickly. "Laxus, I swear." The ice make mage grumbled. "Why are you still here, I thought you left." Laxus said. "Stayed here all night." He fake smiled. The blonde shook his head and left. He returned the key, and stopped by a small flower shop, and got a bouquet of purple lilies.
Laxus walked into his home, Gray closely following, to Natsu asleep at the bar-his head resting on his hand, an empty alcohol bottle of the table, and Lucy asleep on the ground with an alcohol bottle in her hand-a sip away from empty. He let out a sigh, and walked to Lucy, and Gray walked to Natsu. "Lucy." Laxus slightly shook her. "What do you waaaant?" Lucy groaned and held her head. "Hello, Beautiful." He smiled. "Be nice." Gray scolded Laxus as he lead Natsu out of the house.
"Why are you here?" Lucy grumbled. "I came to apologize." Laxus thrusted the flowers towards her. She took the purple lilies, sniffed them, and smiled. "I was to say sorry for holding a tight leash on you. I should let you go out, and have fun." He continued. She smiled. She leaned forward and gave him a small kiss. "Blondie, I love you to death, but you smell like alcohol." He chuckled.