11

"Who are you?!" Lucy yelled. "I might as well tell you." The man grew closer, and she could finally see him in his whole. He wore a white button up shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans, knee high black boots, a large black coat similar to Cobra from the oracion seis's white coat. He also wore a black collar, similar to a dog's. His hair was white and unkempt.
Lucy looked into his eyes, and felt something was over her. His eyes were a light shade of green, and glowed yellow as she looked into him. "I am Frank Way. I'm what most people call a Demon. I can alter people's emotions towards me, and alter their vision. As much as I'd like to, I can't alter people's emotions towards others." He explained. Lucy could only nod.
"Now listen to me, You will fall madly in love with me, and want to serve my every need." Frank commanded as he took Lucy's whip and keys from her. Lucy nodded. "Tell me your name a little about you." He commanded. "I am Lucy Heartfellia, and I'm 19. I'm the daughter of Jude and Layla Heartfellia. I'm also a celestial mage." She said. "Good to know." He smiled and stood up.
Frank untied Lucy from the chair and stood her up. "Frank." Lucy blushed. WHAT AM I DOING?! I-I CAN'T CONTROL MY BODY! She fought against her movements, but lost. "Hello, Lucy." Frank pulled her close. "I-I really don't think we should do this....I have a boyfriend." She glanced down. "Leave him. For me? You love me, don't you?" He pulled her face close.
"Lucy?" Laxus walked into Frank's home. "Laxus? What are you doing here?" Lucy panicked. LAXUS, HELP ME! PLEASE! "We can't be together anymore. You're a little stuck up, weak brat." He said. "I-..." She began to cry. "Bye, bitch." Laxus laughed and left the house. "It's alright, Lucy..." Frank hugged her, but smiled.
"Now that you don't have him, We can be together." Frank smiled. "I guess....." Lucy sobbed. What? No, I don't! "Kiss me if you really love me." He grew closer. Lucy connected their lips reluctantly. Nonononono! Lucy could feel the mark Laxus left fade. Tears began streaming down her face. "Don't cry, my love." He cooed softly. Her tears instantly dried up.
"Let's get you changed." Frank led Lucy up to his room. He handed her pink lingerie. "I'll go to the bathroom to change." She said. "Why would you want to do that?" He ran his hand up her shirt. "I-I guess you're right." She blushed and began to pull her shirt off, then her jeans.
"Let me help you." Frank bit his lip, and unhooked her bra. She blushed. STOP PLEASE! He slipped down her underwear, and began kissing her neck.