16

"Here." Laxus handed Lucy a cup of water and some headache pills. "Thanks." Lucy downed the water along with the pill. She stood up and walked into the kitchen, pulling a vase out from underneath the sink. She poured some water in and placed the purple lilies inside. She turned around and walked back to Laxus.
"Brush your teeth." Laxus laughed. "But I just did a moment ago." Lucy laughed. "I can still smell it, so do it again." He smiled. She sighed, and went into the bathroom, then decided to take a shower.
Lucy began humming some song as Laxus walked in, and began undressing himself, then joined her. "Hey babe." She smiled and he turned her around quickly. He roughly kissed her, and trailed his hand down her side, and grabbed her ass, pulling her closer. She could feel his erect member prodding into her skin, just above her clit.
"Mph, Laxus..." Lucy began to moan slightly as his hand found its way to her clit, and began rubbing. Her moans quickened as he began rubbing faster, then stopped. "Hmmmm." She whined. "Down." Laxus commanded. Lucy knelt down and began circling his head with her tongue. He grunted in pleasure.
Lucy quickly took his whole member in her mouth, and gagged before dialing it back to about 3/4 of his member. Laxus began grunting and letting out small moans. He tangled his hand in her blonde locks, and began pumping her head faster. Just before he finished, he told her to stop.
Laxus made Lucy position herself so he cock was right outside her entrance. He shoved himself deep inside her, and thrusted quickly. She screamed out in pleasure. "Laxus!" Lucy moaned out. He grunted, then both of them came. She smiled. "Good thing we're in the shower." She panted. The two of them began washing themselves.
After a thorough washing, the couple exited the shower and dried off. Lucy slipped on a pair of black jeans, black flats, and random shirt. She threw her hair up into a messy bun, and went into the kitchen. She glances into the fridge, and sighed. "Laxus! I'm going to the store to get stuff for dinner!" She yelled. "Be careful. I love you." Laxus said as he kissed her cheek after running down the stairs.
Lucy quickly went into the store, and quickly got out. She held two bags, filled with food ingredients. "Shhhhh. Don't say anything, my beautiful star." A hand covered her face, it smelled like acid. Her body relaxed, and the bags fell out of her hands, then everything went black.