27

"Rakū!" Adrien ran over to the blonde male. "Adrien!" Rakū smiled and hugged the red head. "Thanks for being my date to my parents' wedding." Rakū continued. "Why wouldn't I?" Adrien kissed his cheek.
~~~
   Wendy, Erza, and all the other girls rushed around the dressing rooms, putting on shoes and makeup. Lucy sat in her private room, Mira putting on her makeup. A light pink blush coated her cheeks, matching the eyeshadow she also had. A similar, but brighter pink coated her lips.
   Lucy's dress was slid onto her form, matching it almost perfectly. She slid pale pick flats on. A silver chain with a small opal dangled from her neck, as did a similar one with the bridesmaids. They each wore a simple pale pink knee-length dress with a black belt and the same flats the bride wore.
   As the music began, the bridesmaids walked out. Nika and Bickslow, Mira and Freed, Loke and Aries, Luci and Shiké, Natsu and Gray, and Evergreen and Elfman. Each male wore a matching tie to their parter. The music changed, and Lucy began walking out. Everyone awed at her beauty.
"We are gathered here today to unite Lucy Heartfelia and Laxus Dreyar in holy matrimony. They would like to say their vows."
"Lucy, You're the most beautiful, kind, sweet, and nice girl i've ever had the pleasure to meet. You broke the cold, and rude personality I had with your sweet smile. Only you have brought out the sweet side in me. Only you have brought out the loving side in me. Hell, you've brought out the dad in me with our son. You've given me another life to care for. Now I put both of you before me. Only you can do that."
"Laxus, you're strong, and distant personality was what drew me to you in the first place. Even though we were both 8, you made butterflies fly in my stomach, and my heart pound. An old lady made me realize how much I truly wanted to be with you. And being the mother to our child is the greatest thing I can do for you. I can't picture being anywhere else than with you. No where that makes me happy."
   "Laxus Dreyar, do you take Lucy Heartfelia to be your lawfully wedded wife through sickness and health, through rich and poor, and anything that may come?" "I do."
   "Lucy Heartfelia, do you take Laxus Dreyar to be your lawfully wedded wife through sickness and health, through rich and poor, and anything that may come?" "I do."
   "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." Laxus dipped Lucy down, and connected their lips in a heated kiss. Every emotion flowed through that kiss. Every word they never said. Every word that didn't need to be said. They both felt like this chapter was coming to an end. But another chapter was beginning.
                                      ~~Fin~~