7

Laxus walked into the guild, a smile on his face. "Laxus, wheres Lu-chan?" Levy asked. "She's still at her apartment asleep. She should probably be woken up by now." He explained. "I'll go get her." The blunette smiled and ran put of the guild. It only took her a few minutes to get to the apartment.
"Luuuuu-chhhaaaannnn." Levy sang as she walked in. Lucy sturred, but didn't wake. "Wakey wakey, Lucy." Levy shook the blonde. "Levy?" Lucy rose up and blushed, quickly covering her naked body with the sheets. "Someooonneee got luuuckyyyy." The blunette laughed. "S-Shut up! I'll be out in a minute, let me change." Lucy stood up, keeping the sheets around her, and walked to the wardrobe.
Lucy quickly dressed in black mini skirt, and the pikachu shirt Laxus bought for her. She put on black converse, and put her hair into a ponytail with a black ribbon. She attached her keys to the loop on her skirt, and her whip on the other. Lucy began applying a little makeup, and glanced at her neck. The mark was still gold, and slightly glowing. She smiled softly and left the bathroom.
"Ready." Lucy smiled. "Mate, mate. You're his mate. mate, maaaaate!" Levy chanted as they left, all the way to the guild. As they entered the guild, Levy yelled the chant loud enough for everyone to hear. "Levy!" Lucy yelled and blushed. Laxus averted his attention to them, and began to walk over. "Hey babe." He mumbled as he brought her into a hug, and kissed the mark he left. "H-Hey." She blushed.
"Luuuucy!~" Mira smiled, a glint in her eyes that any would be afraid of. "You should have told me." Her voice sounded serious. "I was going to, I swear. I only just got here." Lucy explained. "Alright, I trust you." The Strauss smiled and walked off. Luxus came behind the blonde and dragged her off. "Laxus!~" Lucy giggled.
Snow began to lightly fall, and the guild cheered, and ran out. Lucy began to shiver, and Laxus wrapped his jacket around her. "I didn't expect it to snow." Lucy smiled. "I did!" Gray smiled and ran by her, only his boxers on. "I will never understand him." She mumbled and smiled at Laxus, who placed a small kiss on her lips.
The day drew to a close, and Laxus and Lucy left the guild. "Come with me." Laxus said, as he led her to the edge of the forest. A large house sat in front of them. "Is this your house?" Lucy asked. "Ours, if you want." He smiled at her. "Laxus!" She smiled and jumped, wrapped her arms around him. "Yes." She whispered.
The two walked into the large house. The walls were painted black with small yellow lightning bolts spaced around randomly. The floors were dark oak wood. In the dining room, a large black table sat with 6 chairs around it. In the living room, a large TV lacrima sat in front of a maroon couch. Just up the stairs, in the bedroom, there was a king size bed with black duvet and maroon pillows, a similar TV lacrima sat atop a black dresser. Two guest rooms sat a few feet away similar to the master.