26

Years pass, and Rakū is now 16. Many other children have been born since. Adrien-Natsu and Grays's son, Shiké-Nika and Bickslow's daughter, and Luci, Elfman and Evergreen's son. Rakū has grown close to Adrien, and spends almost every waking moment together.
"Adrien stooop!"
"I surrenderrrrr!"
"Lies!"
"I promise!"
   Adrien continued to tickle Rakū. They froze as Adrien straddled Rakū's hips. They were both breathing heavily from laughing. "Adrien.." Rakū whispered. "Ra..." Adrien's voice faltered. Rakū leaned forward slightly, balancing his weight on his elbows. "I should...go." Adrien stumbled off the younger male. He grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder.
   "Stop." Rakū called out. "What?" Adrien turned around. "Don't go..." Rakū's voice became a whisper as he began walking towards Adrien.
   "I love you." Those three words where whispered so quietly by Rakū that Adrien hardly heard him. The Fullbuster smiled, and kissed the Dreyar's forehead. "I love you too."
~~~
   "I don't know, I just...." Lucy's words trailed off into meaningless mumbles as she looked into the mirror. A white dress clung to her body shape. "You look beautiful, miss." A bluenette smiled. "I don't know if it's me. Let's try on another." Lucy smiled. "Try this one." Mira held up a fairly long pale pink dress.
   Lucy walked out of the fitting room once more, and stood in front of the mirror again. The top of the dress had off-shoulder straps, and had a thin layer of flower printed lace. The skirt had a tiny bit of the same lace near her hips, then it faded. It also has the same pale pink color. It stopped just below her feet.
   "This is it. This is the one." Lucy smiled, a tear sliding down her cheek. "Why are ya crying, Luce?" Natsu panicked, and walked over to her. "Don't worry, Natsu. I'm crying 'cause I'm happy." She giggled. "You're so weird." He chuckled, then pulled her in for a hug.
After paying for the dress, the small group left, and went back to Lucy's house. "Rakū! I'm home!" Lucy called out. Silence. "Rakū?" Lucy set her dress down on her bed, then walked to Rakū's bedroom door. She knocked. Silence. She opened the door to see Rakū wrapped in Adrien's arms. Lucy smiled and pulled the blanket up over them. With a kiss on Rakū's forehead, he left.
"Adrien and Rakū are finally together. I assume." Lucy smiled as she came downstairs. "How do you know?" Natsu smiled. "They're up there cuddling." She giggled. Mira smiled. The blonde gave a small nod, and Mira ran to see the ship becoming canon.
The front door opened, and Laxus walked in. "Hey Blondie." Laxus smiled, and kissed Lucy's cheek. "Rakū and Adrien are together. Gimme my 100 jewels." Natsu laughed. Laxus and Natsu had made a bet about a month ago. Natsu bet that their sons would get together within weeks, and Laxus bet about a month. The blonde groaned, and handed over the said amount. Natsu and Mira left soon after, and Natsu ended dragging Adrien out with him. That was after many protests from the said child.
   "So, now that we're alone." Lucy smiled. "Rakū is here." Laxus chuckled. "No! I wasn't suggesting anything dirty, ya big dumbo!" She squealed. He laughed. "I was talking about final changes and plans for our big day." She giggled.
   "I've been waiting for this for 16 years." Laxus smiled and picked her up, swinging her in a circle. Truth is, they could have gotten married years ago, but with Rakū being born, and using all of the jewels they had to care for the family, they weren't able to pay for one. "That's 16 years too long." She kissed his nose with a giggle.
   Lucy pushed a pile of 3 or 4 folders to Laxus. "First folder is payments, second is guests and seating charts, third one is other small things like flowers and ribbons, and the fourth one is my dress options, your suit and tie options, and the bridesmaids dresses." Lucy explained. "You've got this all planned out, haven't you?" Laxus joked. "I must. Mira gave me a lot of help, as well." She smiled.