19

"Done. He's gone forever now. Out of your lives anyway." Nika smiled and made a figure of a man. He looked upset, but angry at the same time. "Is that...." Lucy walked forward. "Mister Way? Yes." She giggled. "Where'd Erza and Mira go?" She asked. "Hospital." Laxus answered.
   "Let's go back to the hotel, I'll explain." Nika said. The three walked into the hotel. "How do you know, him." Lucy shuddered at the thought of his name. "Mister Way and I were partners. I was his assistant, even though he's always known I'm stronger than him." She explained. "Oh." Lucy sighed. She looked up at Laxus, and smiled. "I missed you." She whispered. "I think I'm going to leave you two alone." Nika giggled and left.
   "Laxus, I love you." Lucy began crying. "I love you too, Blondie." Laxus smiled and kissed her cheek. "I...I need to tell you something..." She mumbled. "Yeah?" He pulled her close. "You remember when we had sex just before he....uh, took me?" She asked. "Yeah." He nodded. "I got pregnant, and....I found out, not too long ago even, that I.....um.....miscarried." She cried harder. "Baby....." He began to tear up. The two sat in bed, tears streaming down both of their faces.
   "I need to change." Lucy said as she looked down at her nightgown. She she looked down, Laxus bit her neck. "Ahh!~" She moaned out. The blonde rubbed the spot. "I love you." He smiled. She gave him a quick kiss. "You should be able to fit Mira's clothes." He said. Lucy walked over to Mira's suitcase, and pulled out a pink dress. She slid it on, and it stopped just below her knee. "Lets go visit Mira." She said as she began to walk out the door. Laxus nodded and followed.
   "Mirajane Strauss." Laxus said to the receptionist. "Room 14." She smiled. Lucy and Laxus walked back to room 14. "How ya holdin' up?" Laxus asked. "Fine. I'll be out of here in no time. The important question is Lucy okay?" Mira smiled. "Yeah." Erza agreed. "Not really." Lucy sighed, a few tears streaming down her face. "Oh." Erza sighed and got up, hugging the blonde. "Miscarriage." Laxus mouthed. Mira sighed.
   "You look better than I ever did in that dress." Mira giggled. "Oh, thanks. I just wanted to get out of what he made me wear..." She wiped a few tears away. "Come here." The white haired female held her arms out. Lucy went over and hugged her.