5

"Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka!" Lucy walked up to Levy when they arrived back to the guild, who was banging her hands on Gajeel's chest. "Uh....Hi." Lucy greeted. "Tell this baka I don't like him!~" Levy yelled. "I think he's just teasing you. He's gay, anyway." The blonde shrugged. "Whaaaat?! I didn't know that! You baka! Why didn't you tell me?! Baka! Baka! Baka!" The bluenette began hitting his chest again. "Oi! Stop!" Gajeel complained. Lucy slowly stepped back and ran off.
"Lucy! Watch-" A chair was thrown, and hit Lucy directly in the leg. She yelped and fell back. Blood began pouring out of her scar. "Lucy!" Laxus yelled as he ran towards her. "I need a bandage!" He yelled. Mira threw him a bandage roll. He pulled down her jeans just enough to see the scar. He began wrapping the bandage around it. "This is only till we can clean it." He said. She stood, pulling up her jeans, and began walking towards Natsu.
"Lucy, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" Natau protested. "Natsu....." Lucy growled, a dark aura surrounding her. Her leg made contact with his stomach, and flung him across the guild. "Throw a chair at me one more time, I fucking dare you." She warned. The aura quickly left, and she smiled. "Okay?" She giggled. Natsu slowly nodded his head. Lucy fell as her leg gave way.
"Come on, lets go take care of your leg." Laxus picked her up and walked her out of the guild. "Laxus, I'll be fine." Lucy said. "I'll take care of you." He smiled. She giggled. The two walked into her apartment and to the bathroom.
   "Sit." Laxus said as he grabbed a bottle of alcohol. He began dabbing around the bleeding scar after removing the bandage. "I love you." Lucy whispered. He smiled. "I love you too." He replied in the same tone as her. "You know, one of us has to ask the other." She said, in a slightly annoyed tone. "Huh?" He cocked his head a bit. "Ugh, fine, i'll ask. Will you go out with me." She smiled. "I kind of assumed we were. But yeah." He shrugged. "Good Sparky." She giggled and left the bathroom.
   Lucy began changing into her pajamas, and climbed into bed. "You comin'?" She asked. "Sure." Laxus shrugged and shed off his clothes, stopping at his black boxers. She blushed slightly, and cuddled under her blanket.
   The two slept for a few hours, and woke back up around 5:30 pm. "Hi." Lucy giggled. Laxus grunted. She giggled and stood up, walking to the kitchen.