6

Months pass as Laxus ans Lucy's relationship grows. It's now mating season, and most dragon slayers are figuring out their 'assigned' mate. "Come on, Gray!~" Natsu whined, rubbing against his boyfriend. "No." Gray grunted. "Pleeeeeaaassssee." The pink haired male smiled. "Fine!" The ice mage groaned. Natsu smiled and tackled the raven haired male. "Not here though!" Gray protested and dragged his lover outside of the guild.
"I've never seen Natsu so forceful." Lucy giggled. "Well, it's normal for his first year." Mira smiled. "First year?" The blonde questioned. "I thought you knew. Anyway, it's mating season for dragon slayers. Once they reach the right age, it kinda sets in." The white haired female explained. "I'll be back." She smiled and ran out of the guild.
"Laaaaaxus!" Lucy called as she entered her apartment. "Hm?" Laxus grunted. She peered over at him. He was wrapped in her pink comforter. "Why didn't you tell me?" She pretended to scorn him. "Huh?" He grunted. The blonde walked over and straddled his hips. "You didn't tell me." She giggled.
"I usually just lock myself in my house during the season." Laxus grumbled. "But you have me." Lucy pouted. He rolled his eyes. "I consent." She whispered into his ear, and slightly rubbed his hard member. He growled and flipped them over, roughly kissing her.
(Soooo crappily written smut ahead. beware.)
Lucy smiled and began to pull off his shirt. Laxus growled and pulled off all of her clothes and quickly as possible. He stopped for a second, and have her a questioning look. "I said it's fine." She smiled and pulled down his pants.
Laxus slipped off his boxers and positioned his member and her entrance, then thrusted in. Lucy let out a loud yelp. He waited a moment before thrusting hard, and fast into her. She moaned out loudly, and began digging her nails into his back. "L-Laxus!~" She moaned. He growled.
The blonde dragon slayer leaned down, hovering over her neck, both on them close. He bit down on her neck, causing a little blood to spill and a moan to be let out. The area glowed a little before a yellow, scaly area was left.
Both blonde's let themselves go before Laxus collapsed beside her, and began to bite her neck again. Lucy let out small moans with each hickey left. He began to kiss and lick the scaly mark, showing who she belongs to. "I love you.~" She moaned out. "I love you too." He growled.