4

After a few minutes, Laxus came back, a pink bag in his hand. "Here." Laxus handed the bag to her. "Thanks." Lucy smiled, and grabbed the bag, rushing to the bathroom. She came out a few minutes later in a pair of black skinny jeans, and a black shirt with Pikachu on it. "I feel you put a spin on my usual outfits." She smiled. "Sparky's twist." He winked. The two shared a laugh.
"Do you want to go to lunch?" Lucy asked, sliding on her black knee-high boots. "Sure." Laxus shrugged. "Let's go then." She smiled. The pair left the hotel and went to a small café down the street. "We have about 5 hours till we have to go to the train station, wanna do somethin'?" He asked. "Sure. Go shopping?" She suggested. He nodded in approval.
   After about 35 minutes in the café, they left and went to a few shops. "Hey Sparky! I'm you!" Lucy called from the other side of the shop. She had a jacket, similar to Laxus's (hers being white with gray fur around it, and the size was a bit smaller) around her shoulders. He laughed. An old lady laughed. "You two are an adorable couple." The lady complemented to Lucy. "Oh! We aren't a couple...." She protested. "Would you like to be?" the lady continued, seeing her slight blush. "Possibly. I don't think feels the same way..." The two glanced at Laxus, who was looking at a lightning bolt necklace. "Try. Men are confusing creatures, as we are to them. You never know how they feel." The elder walked off, a smile on her face.
   The pair walked to the cashier. Lucy placed down the jacket, while Laxus placed down a black button-up shirt and the necklace he was looking at-which was a gold lightning bolt on a black leather chain. "Together?" The cashier, who seemed to have no personality, asked. Laxus nodded. "I can pay for mine." Lucy protested. "Here, keep the change." Laxus placed down a small bag of jewels. "Thanks." The cashier bagged their stuff, then they left.
   "I could've paid for mine." Lucy mumbled as they left. "It's fine." Laxus assured her. She sighed. "Somethin' up?" He asked. She stayed silent. "Well?..." He cocked his head. "I-..." She blushed. "Fine, I was just trying to help!" He grumbled and began to walk off. "Laxus! Wait!" The now crying blonde yelled out. He turned.
   "I-I love you! I have since we were kids! Please.....please don't leave me...." Lucy yelled out, but quickly grew silent. "Blondie...." Laxus smiled a bit. She crumpled to the ground, sobbing harder than before. The light was blocked soon after, and she glanced up. He was towering over her. "Laxus....." She whispered.
   Laxus quickly pulled her up and connected their lips in a quick, hasty kiss. As they disconnected, Lucy gasped. "I-...." She blushed. "Lucy, I've love you since I stepped foot under that awning so many years ago. Only you can bring out this side in me, and I love that." He said. She began to tear up again. "Don't cry." He wiped her tears with his thumb. She smiled.
  "I bought this for you anyway." Laxus stated as he hooked the necklace he bought around her neck. "Thanks." Lucy smiled. "Don't mention it." He smiled. "Here." He took his jacket off, and wrapped it around her shoulders. She blushed slightly. The two glanced at the clock inside a shop-it read 5:54. "Shit!" The two yelled.
   They began running to the train station, and made it by 6:04. "Sorry we're late, guys. We lost track of time." Lucy apologized. "It's fine." Erza smiled. "Alright, now that everyone is here, let's go." Gray said. "Alright!" Natsu smiled, and ran onto the train. The rest of the group followed suit.
    Lucy yawned and leaned against the window. "Here." Laxus put up the arm rests, and moved a seat over. Lucy laid her head down and covered up with his jacket. "You okay?" She asked. "I'm fine." He smiled. "Alright." She smiled and began to fall asleep.