20

After a few days of letting Mira rest, the group finally went back to Magnolia. "Lucy!" Makrov smiled and ran up to her as they entered the guild. Lucy leaned down and hugged him. All of the guild stopped talking and fighting, and walked over to her. They all shared hugs, and talked. Laxus didn't let Lucy out of his sight. Sure, he understood Frank was gone, but he still didn't want anything to happen to her. Mira went and spent time with Lisanna and Elfman. Nika spent time with other guild members, and got to know them, since as soon as she joined, she had to leave. Bickslow grew close to her, and they bonded over their spirits. She got a purple mark just inside her thigh.
"Lucy, can we go?" Laxus asked. "Yeah." Lucy nodded. The two blondes wall home hand in hand. "I think I'm going to shower." She said. "Want me to join you?" He asked. "No, I want to take a shower by myself. I haven't been able to." She shuddered and walked to the bathroom. He sighed and sat down on the couch.
   Lucy stripped down, and entered the hot shower. Steam began surrounding her as she began crying, holding her stomach. Frank's judgmental words flooded back. 'You should loose some weight.' 'Go put makeup on, you're ugly without it.' 'I wish your boobs were bigger' He was loving, and complemented her constantly in the beginning, but after awhile he grew to hate her looks.
   After about an hour of standing in the shower, Lucy got out and changed into one of Laxus shirt's. "Are you alright?" Laxus walked into the bedroom. She walked over to him. "Do you think I'm pretty?" She asked. "What kind of question that? Of course I do. I don't want anything to change about you, I would hate it. You're perfect to me, inside and out." He smiled. Lucy smiled, and hugged him. "I love you so much." She whispered. "I love you more." He whispered back.
Laxus trailed his hands around Lucy's waist, and she winced at the touch of her hip. He lifted her shirt up slightly, revealing a large bruise on her right hip. "What happened?" Laxus asked sternly. "He, um....beat me..." Lucy looked down. "Baby...." He pulled her into a hug. She cried.
   Laxus pulled Lucy into bed, and turned on the TV lacrima. "You don't have to sleep yet, but we are going to lay here." Laxus smiled. "Okay." Lucy nodded. Within a few hours, Lucy fell asleep. He smiled and kissed her head. "You're staying wth me." He whispered.